ADVERTISEMENT

How are we going to cover those O$U receivers?

We will see how good our transfers are and if they can help our returning players become winners. Win or lose IU needs to make OSU work hard all game and a lot of that will be our offense if Bell is a good OC.
Bell sounded a little surprised today about how well that Bostad has the OL playing in practice.

Reactions: ESalum86
Bell sounded a little surprised today about how well that Bostad has the OL playing in practice.
Well if you were one of Bostad’s charges, and he gave you a solid plan and tactics on how not to be the reason IU struggles, wouldn’t you do all you can to execute the plan. I’d expect Bedford would prefer to get drafted and not sign as a free agent. Our Sr dominated line should have seen enough tape to know they need to do something different.

May Bell, Bostad and Tucker have an effective game plan, Saturday

Last edited:
Well if you were one of Bostad’s charges, and he gave you a solid plan and tactics on how not to be the reason IU struggles, wouldn’t you do all you can to execute the plan. I’d expect Bedford would prefer to get drafted and not sign as a free agent. Our Sr dominated line should have seen enough tape to know they need to do something different.

May Bell, Bostad and Tucker have an effective game plan, Saturday
...like the Packers of old...you don't do much but successfully execute what you do...

The results of last seasons performance by the D backfield answers that Q.
I'm gonna give the benefit of the doubt to a former first-team All-American and an injured former Honorable-mention All-Big Ten and think it mostly was laid at the feet of terrible DLine. I'm optimistic the defense as a whole will play better, and give all my support to Toomer and whoever ends up starting opposite him, but I'd rather have Mullens and Williams back for this season.

Reactions: Jackskip23
I'm gonna give the benefit of the doubt to a former first-team All-American and an injured former Honorable-mention All-Big Ten and think it mostly was laid at the feet of terrible DLine. I'm optimistic the defense as a whole will play better, and give all my support to Toomer and whoever ends up starting opposite him, but I'd rather have Mullens and Williams back for this season.
The drop off of Mullins and JWill cannot be totally blamed on the DLine. Those two were brutal. Chris Keys played better than both of them. Neither of them were drafted. Kobee Minor was the 3rd corner at TTU. Johnson played a little at Texas. We have a lot of players who will get there chance. DLine was bad vs. the run last year also. Terrible vs. WKU and MSU and down the stretch vs Maryland. OL noty running the ball didn't help.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT