ADVERTISEMENT

Hope y'all stay safe from these climate change- fueled storms

Storms in the spring you say? Mother of god.
Before solar planels, the atmosphere received radiation heat from one direct. What did humans do, you ask? Thank you, that’s a good question.
Let’s heat it from above and below, too through building reflective devices! And see what happens because… well, “we fix shit!”. That’s what we do.

Tropical storm activity is forecast to be off the charts this summer and fall. Sea surface temps now, in May, in the tropical Atlantic are at levels that typically aren’t seen until August. Will be an extremely active hurricane season.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Tropical storm activity is forecast to be off the charts this summer and fall. Sea surface temps now, in May, in the tropical Atlantic are at levels that typically aren’t seen until August. Will be an extremely active hurricane season.
77 million people under threat of violent storms today. Insurance coverage will be the next prohibitive expense

Reactions: BCCHoosier
77 million people under threat of violent storms today. Insurance coverage will be the next prohibitive expense

Reactions: mcmurtry66 and 76-1
NYC is gonna be under water by 2008!!! Hunker down in a compound in Montana while you can!!

Meanwhile, surfing conditions are set to be EPIC DUDE!!!
Argh… just because your wife leaves you for your brother, doesn’t mean that you don’t end up being the winner! It’s an easy way to dump two losers at once.
That’s a Vegas kinda pay off.
Now if your wife leaves you for your sister… that’s a climate change level payoff right there!!

There could be 50 cat 5 hurricanes this year, but if only one hits the US, well, then there was only one hurricane as far as most people are concerned.

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23

Not really, but keep stoking your fear mongering.

According to experts at the Climate Prediction Center, "A transition from El Niño to ENSO-neutral is likely in [June]. La Niña may develop in June-August (49% chance) or July-September (69% chance)". La Niña will likely continue through the end of hurricane season on November 30th. Our most recent La Niña Hurricane seasons were 2020, 2021 and 2022. All three were above average for hurricane activity.

Meanwhile, surfing conditions are set to be EPIC DUDE!!!
Argh… just because your wife leaves you for your brother, doesn’t mean that you don’t end up being the winner! It’s an easy way to dump two losers at once.
That’s a Vegas kinda pay off.
Now if your wife leaves you for your sister… that’s a climate change level payoff right there!!
This sounds like a Biden family sect!

My wife's aunt's house was hit by high winds and perhaps a tornado early this morning, in the Dallas suburbs. Luckily it seems only roof damage, downed trees, and of course no power.

lol sure sure. She have long Covid too? Maga roofer rip her off?
You keep climbing the ladder of assholiness. You're several rungs even above Trump

She's a Texan and so not surprisingly she's hard core MAGA. Puts up yard signs, flies flags, post memes about EVs being evil and windmills causing cancer. Just your type. She's retired and in her 70s so I'm not sure about COVID status and he might not be a tinder match for you, if you're into GILFs. She's not as dumb as you, so that might be an issue from her perspective.

You keep climbing the ladder of assholiness. You're several rungs even above Trump

She's a Texan and so not surprisingly she's hard core MAGA. Puts up yard signs, flies flags, post memes about EVs being evil and windmills causing cancer. Just your type. She's retired and in her 70s so I'm not sure about COVID status and he might not be a tinder match for you, if you're into GILFs. She's not as dumb as you, so that might be an issue from her perspective.
I love how you always find someone to fit your cult narrative. So dumb lol

You been attacked in a parking lot lately by maga? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: DANC

When I see you post, I think.... Make Asbestos Legal again!

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
I love how you always find someone to fit your cult narrative. So dumb lol

You been attacked in a parking lot lately by maga? 🤣🤣🤣
Never been attacked in any parking lot, or claimed to. It is always the MAGA types who don't put the carts back, though. I think there was even a study on that.

I did have a minor run-in with what I think was a MAGA moron this weekend. 7 weeks after my knee replacement and I am starting to ride bikes again. Was riding down a 30 mph max residential street Sunday morning, well-lit with tail lights and headlights, on the white line, well off to the right side.

Some McMurt-hole in their big wheeled pickup pulls up behind me and yells at me to get off the road and ride on the sidewalk. You know, where pedestrians walk and where people put out their trash cans and yard waste.

I didn't see any stickers or flags on his truck so I am just guessing by his dumbness and attitude that he's on your team.

Never been attacked in any parking lot, or claimed to. It is always the MAGA types who don't put the carts back, though. I think there was even a study on that.

I did have a minor run-in with what I think was a MAGA moron this weekend. 7 weeks after my knee replacement and I am starting to ride bikes again. Was riding down a 30 mph max residential street Sunday morning, well-lit with tail lights and headlights, on the white line, well off to the right side.

Some McMurt-hole in their big wheeled pickup pulls up behind me and yells at me to get off the road and ride on the sidewalk. You know, where pedestrians walk and where people put out their trash cans and yard waste.

I didn't see any stickers or flags on his truck so I am just guessing by his dumbness and attitude that he's on your team.
I imagine he was picking on you. You give off that vibe

t is always the MAGA types who don't put the carts back, though. I think there was even a study on that.
Who does a study, and who pays for a study, if MAGA puts carts back? WHHHHOOOOO? does this... whooooo uses this in a cooler post? OH MY GOD.

• Haha

Nope...any Patriot, on the odd chance he knew the misinformation and deep pharma propaganda you've been retching up since 2020, would have nerfed you into the weeds..
You were lucky..

Who does a study, and who pays for a study, if MAGA puts carts back? WHHHHOOOOO? does this.. OH MY GOD.
Someone with time on their hands, I guess. It wouldn't be hard to do. Watch people leave carts out, ask them who they will vote for. Hey, I am giving you your 5th grade science project! Ask your Mom first, though!

Someone with time on their hands, I guess. It wouldn't be hard to do. Watch people leave carts out, ask them who they will vote for. Hey, I am giving you your 5th grade science project! Ask your Mom first, though!
So since you seem to not be able to answer, to a "poll" that you brought up in your post, with anything more than, someone with some time... I give it zero credibility and consider you were intentionally using it as posting bait. Once called on it, you blow some smoke.
I hope that you are called to be an expert witness about Trumpers tendency to take back carts. With your left wing crowd, I imagine that you can stay pretty busy, with a zero win record.
Have you colored your hair like a rainbow, yet? Are your nipples pierced?

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and ulrey

Of course you ride bikes in the road 🤣The dude in the truck sounds awesome. I hope he was a Bitcoiner.

I, for one, am proud of you shooter. That has to be a word of the year in so many ways and what sticks out most is you made it holy with cred.

Is it like when you speak to mcm you kneel and say "What is it your ASS-Holiness".

I, for one, am proud of you shooter. That has to be a word of the year in so many ways and what sticks out most is you made it holy with cred.

Is it like when you speak to mcm you kneel and say "What is it your ASS-Holiness".
Once you’re surrounded by assholiness, you’ll Shirley, be jammed!

.. I give it zero credibility and consider you were intentionally using it as posting bait. Once called on it, you blow some smoke.
The core idea, "shopping cart theory", has been studied and discussed for DECADES. The idea is that the type of person that would abandon their shopping cart in the parking lot is likely a self-centered me-first member of society. "We’ll leave our damn cart wherever we damn well please. And everyone else will just have to deal with it."

On the other hand, someone who puts their cart back in the corral is demonstrating a basic level of selflessness by doing something marginally helpful for the whole parking lot and shopping cart system, but taking some time and no reward other than doing the right thing.

GOOGLE is your friend.

I am not finding a study specific to supporting Trump, but it is likely out there. Not some funded research project, but just an observation, probably on reddit.

• Haha
Of course you ride bikes in the road 🤣The dude in the truck sounds awesome. I hope he was a Bitcoiner.
can't. stop. laughing. you imagine some guy in a truck leaning out yelling at him to get on the sidewalk and there shitter goes. riding his bike down the sidewalk lol. absurd

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT