ADVERTISEMENT

Hoosiers

Color me skeptical about the presence of some combination of NBA, NFL, MLB or NHL franchises being important in someone’s job decision. Maybe a disc golf course figures highly.
Again I think it’s just perception. Moving to a city with offerings that’s on the map and not some nowhere place. Honestly o get it. Adding an mls team here gave fans something else to do on Saturdays. Something else to follow

If Cig leaves after one year, we will be nothing again. We need great 3-5 year run to keep great momentum.
Money talks; bullshit walks.

If Florida or Florida State were to come up with crazy money he’d be a fool not to leave.

And I get it about his age and “his wife loves Bloomington” but you don’t/can’t walk away from fvck you money.

It would a nice story were he to say something to the effect that “IU gave me this opportunity at a power 5 spot and I intend to honor my commitment so I’m here for the duration” but this isn’t a Hallmark movie.

Money talks; bullshit walks.

If Florida or Florida State were to come up with crazy money he’d be a fool not to leave.

And I get it about his age and “his wife loves Bloomington” but you don’t/can’t walk away from fvck you money.

It would a nice story were he to say something to the effect that “IU gave me this opportunity at a power 5 spot and I intend to honor my commitment so I’m here for the duration” but this isn’t a Hallmark movie.
I have an answer, IU needs to give him f#ck you money. Sign him to a 10 year 100 million deal.

The problem is the guys on last year's roster had last year's culture. Adapting them from "close enough" to "exactly coach's way" may not have been possible.
True, but I think Cig would have fixed that in Spring camp.

Still, it would have been much more difficult without those JMU players, although Rourke is not a JMU guy, nor is the RB from Wake Forest (Ellenburger?).

I just haven't seen many coaches with Cig's aura. Maybe Deboer. I find it interesting they both came up through the lower levels.

she's Hawaiian. pac islander
A couple sisters we sit with at football games are part Asian. They were born in Hawaii, but their mother was Philipino. Their dad was an American sailor.

They're still pretty attractive for their ages, but damn, they were smokin' in the pics of them when they were young.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Cig is 100% a Bitcoiner and Dream Teamer.
Bitcoiner
💯

Dream teamer
Meh Billy Crystal GIF by Tony Awards

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT