ADVERTISEMENT

Hitler's plan for the US

I thought this was an interesting article about Hitler's plan for the United States. You can't say he wasn't ambitious.

All I got out of that article is that he had no plans for the US. Some vague ideas, yes, but no inkling of any plan - just speculation.

I would have liked to know what Hitler's run-in with the 2 Americans was about. I assume they were POWs? It would have been nice to expound on that.

And Hitler thought the American Bund was giving them a bad name??? That would have been interesting to know why. You've got to be pretty bad to give the Nazis a bad name. lol

I thought this was an interesting article about Hitler's plan for the United States. You can't say he wasn't ambitious.

This is of course a work of fiction based on a parallel universe, but I thought it was an interesting dive into the "What if the Allies lost WW2" question.

Reactions: DANC

Thanks for posting. That was a very interesting read.

Henry Ford's reputation, at least long term, didn't seem too harmed by his antisemite opinions and connections with the Hitler/Nazi viewpoints.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT