ADVERTISEMENT

Harris vs. Trump 2024

We all want that. And to save our great nation. We’re on the side of good. Have we heard from @VanPastorMan ? Is he on the ground organizing in pa?
I now just moved to Indiana around Fort Wayne. But before I left PA I voted for DJT. So did my wife and daughter. Our youngest daughter decided to stay in PA. She is the baby of the family so I am not doing well because I will miss her.

I now just moved to Indiana around Fort Wayne. But before I left PA I voted for DJT. So did my wife and daughter. Our youngest daughter decided to stay in PA. She is the baby of the family so I am not doing well because I will miss her.
That’s probably not too bad of a drive. Now you’re home. You left a legacy in pa and now can grow your ministry in Fort Wayne. I’m sure it’ll feel good to get even meet up with many of the members of this board at your services 🙏

Reactions: VanPastorMan
That’s probably not too bad of a drive. Now you’re home. You left a legacy in pa and now can grow your ministry in Fort Wayne. I’m sure it’ll feel good to get even meet up with many of the members of this board at your services 🙏
I know an Attorney in Ft Wayne if you need one.

You ever drive through Ohio? I'd rather walk on broken glass.

I had to go to Ashtabula once. Felt like it took a week to get there.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Takes about 9 hrs total to make the trip.I am looking forward to getting to know my new church. We had two movers to unload the truck and one of them has a son who plays football for Elkhart. He told me his name and I actually recognized it. I watch high school spirts on ihsaatv.org.

Takes about 9 hrs total to make the trip.I am looking forward to getting to know my new church. We had two movers to unload the truck and one of them has a son who plays football for Elkhart. He told me his name and I actually recognized it. I watch high school spirts on ihsaatv.org.
We might do our next annual there then. I’d love to get the Dream Team at one of your services

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT