ADVERTISEMENT

Harris vs. Trump 2024

We all want that. And to save our great nation. We’re on the side of good. Have we heard from @VanPastorMan ? Is he on the ground organizing in pa?
I now just moved to Indiana around Fort Wayne. But before I left PA I voted for DJT. So did my wife and daughter. Our youngest daughter decided to stay in PA. She is the baby of the family so I am not doing well because I will miss her.

Reactions: snarlcakes
I now just moved to Indiana around Fort Wayne. But before I left PA I voted for DJT. So did my wife and daughter. Our youngest daughter decided to stay in PA. She is the baby of the family so I am not doing well because I will miss her.
That’s probably not too bad of a drive. Now you’re home. You left a legacy in pa and now can grow your ministry in Fort Wayne. I’m sure it’ll feel good to get even meet up with many of the members of this board at your services 🙏

Reactions: VanPastorMan
That’s probably not too bad of a drive. Now you’re home. You left a legacy in pa and now can grow your ministry in Fort Wayne. I’m sure it’ll feel good to get even meet up with many of the members of this board at your services 🙏
I know an Attorney in Ft Wayne if you need one.

You ever drive through Ohio? I'd rather walk on broken glass.

I had to go to Ashtabula once. Felt like it took a week to get there.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Takes about 9 hrs total to make the trip.I am looking forward to getting to know my new church. We had two movers to unload the truck and one of them has a son who plays football for Elkhart. He told me his name and I actually recognized it. I watch high school spirts on ihsaatv.org.

Takes about 9 hrs total to make the trip.I am looking forward to getting to know my new church. We had two movers to unload the truck and one of them has a son who plays football for Elkhart. He told me his name and I actually recognized it. I watch high school spirts on ihsaatv.org.
We might do our next annual there then. I’d love to get the Dream Team at one of your services

• Haha
Reactions: snarlcakes
When does intentional election interference become a crime? Or is it fine for 51 intelligence to knowingly lie and affect an election?
Couple things. Do you honestly think Hunter’s laptop cost Trump the election? If so, how? Congress and the FBI have had it for years now and it hasn’t tied Joe Biden to any crimes at all. How could it have mattered in the last week or so before the 2020 election? I’ve not understood this one. Maybe you can explain it.

Second, I don’t think the 51 “knowingly lied” at all. The letter basically said it had the earmarks of Russian misinformation and it did. I don’t think they should have signed in to it, but Russian election interference and misinformation is an actual fact. We shouldn’t ignore that.

A MAGA badass had to attack an elderly poll worker who asked him to remove his MAGA cap, in accordance with Texas Law.

Couple things. Do you honestly think Hunter’s laptop cost Trump the election? If so, how? Congress and the FBI have had it for years now and it hasn’t tied Joe Biden to any crimes at all. How could it have mattered in the last week or so before the 2020 election? I’ve not understood this one. Maybe you can explain it.

Second, I don’t think the 51 “knowingly lied” at all. The letter basically said it had the earmarks of Russian misinformation and it did. I don’t think they should have signed in to it, but Russian election interference and misinformation is an actual fact. We shouldn’t ignore that.
I think it mattered. How much I don’t know.

If someone like the Times does it again this election, there needs to be some consequences.

What I am more interested to see is if Trump wins. Some anti Trump people will encourage riots. I want to see if the FBI and Garland go after them with the same vigor as 1-6 protestors. I bet not.

They knowingly lied.

Simply lying during an election campaign isn't - and can't be - a crime. It's one of the most strongly protected acts of speech there is.
Thanks, that answers the question.

Is it a good idea for 51 ex intelligence officials to lie in order to influence an election?

Not only that, but it's not like no one was aware of it.A writer for the New York Post involved with the story resigned over them running it. But nobody censored their actual story... It's just more Trump whining, and people just accept it out of blind loyalty...

And as I keep pointing out, the MAGA world controlled the Presidency, Senate and SCOTUS- not to mention the FBI and Justice Dept...

I just wonder if people raising this claim have ever sat down and rationally examined the whole situation? I know Trump hasn't but he's an idiot...

Basically the only Govt entity that the Dems controlled up thru and including the election in 2020 was the House of Representatives. I'm guessing the House leadership at the time would be shocked to discover they wielded so much power that they could circumvent Republicans in the Senate, SCOTUS, FBI,DOJ and even Trump himself.

If he's that ineffective and powerless, why would anyone believe he'd make a strong POTUS?

I think it mattered. How much I don’t know.

If someone like the Times does it again this election, there needs to be some consequences.

What I am more interested to see is if Trump wins. Some anti Trump people will encourage riots. I want to see if the FBI and Garland go after them with the same vigor as 1-6 protestors. I bet not.
Consequences for what? What is the crime? I'm afraid it's far more likely there will be riots if Trump loses. He's already claiming he can only lose if "they cheat." It's the same playbook he used before the 2020 election.

Simply lying during an election campaign isn't - and can't be - a crime. It's one of the most strongly protected acts of speech there is.
I don't normally watch commercials, but I've been watching them some in the last few weeks. I haven't seen a political commercial on either side that has been completely honest. It's a shame.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT