ADVERTISEMENT

Harris vs. Trump 2024

She may have. Again, I agree the Resume piece doesn’t prove anything. But first time anyone heard about this was 2019. No mention in any of the books about her.

If I had to place money on it, I’d go it’s a fabrication to help humanize her and appeal to normies.

Snopes and others are looking into it.

So much drama for such an insignificant thing. She should just produce a W2 and put it to bed…… unless she can’t.
Honest question. Is it possible to find W2s from decades ago? I don’t know, but my guess is no.

Honest question. Is it possible to find W2s from decades ago? I don’t know, but my guess is no.
If you are organized yes. If not, A multi-national Fortune 500 company would have records. I could secure a W2 from any of my previous employers, granted it wasn’t decades ago.

It's becoming a statistical dead heat in the new polls. She appears to have made up all the ground lost after the Biden debate and has the momentum heading into the DNC and then the final stretch. Very interesting and thorough poll here:

Keep an eye on the RCP poll averages as new polls are completed and added:

This thread has me thinking. How important is a President really?

We currently don’t have one. Biden has been on vacation for a month. No one sees him anymore. They barely even bother putting out a schedule with events anymore. Harris is just campaigning.

This country is essentially on auto-pilot. No one knows who is actually making decisions. They definitely weren’t elected.

Has there ever been any better evidence of the Deep state?

My mother could give you mine from every year. Granted she’s a CPA and does my taxes.

That's just because she kept them. Employers are only required to keep W2 data for 4 years. No company is going to have a W2 available from decades prior. McDonald's are franchises anyway, their payroll would not be done by corporate.

That's just because she kept them. Employers are only required to keep W2 data for 4 years. No company is going to have a W2 available from decades prior. McDonald's are franchises anyway, their payroll would not be done by corporate.
They’re franchises but I believe payroll is still done through corporate software.

We currently don’t have one. Biden has been on vacation for a month. No one sees him anymore. They barely even bother putting out a schedule with events anymore. Harris is just campaigning.

This country is essentially on auto-pilot. No one knows who is actually making decisions. They definitely weren’t elected.

Not as important as people think and I’ve said it for 30 years. Congress is supposed to be the most important branch by design.

Government doing its job is not a bad thing.

Smaller gov. Divided gov. Less done. Autopilot things are good. One party with control gets horny and does too much as evidenced by Biden’s year one and prices skyrocket the border becomes a sieve etc

Smaller gov. Divided gov. Less done. Autopilot things are good. One party with control gets horny and does too much as evidenced by Biden’s year one and prices skyrocket the border becomes a sieve etc
This is not smaller gov though. The fact that a President can essentially quit and things keep chugging along means we’ve built a massive apparatus that is self-sustaining regardless of figurehead.

That’s all well and good. Until you want/ need to change anything and the apparatus says

“Who do you think you are? Some elected shill? We’ve been here before you and we’ll be here after you.”

Had to look that up. Our taxable income is way higher than that.
Your taxable income while working at a fast food restaurant would not be higher. So you’re saying you never had one of those “starter” jobs that many of us had? Maybe most. You born with a silver spoon in your mouth?

Your taxable income while working at a fast food restaurant would not be higher. So you’re saying you never had one of those “starter” jobs that many of us had? Maybe most. You born with a silver spoon in your mouth?
My starter jobs were not on Uncle Sam’s radar. Caddies get paid straight cash homie and I’m not filing shit. The Kitchen boys at Alpha Chi Omega also didn’t bother much with Uncle Sam.

Do I feel guilty? **** no.

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01
They’re franchises but I believe payroll is still done through corporate software.

Highly doubtful. The W2 would come from the franchise owner. They may have some agreements with different payroll providers that some franchisees may use....but someone working in a McDonald's is not McDs employee (unless it's a corporate owned store, which most are not).. They are an employee of whatever owner that owns that store and the owner is the one responsible for tax reporting.

My starter jobs were not on Uncle Sam’s radar. Caddies get paid straight cash homie and I’m not filing shit. The Kitchen boys at Alpha Chi Omega also didn’t bother much with Uncle Sam.

Do I feel guilty? **** no.
Got it. You’re a tax cheat, and a Frat Rat.

Interesting that they didn't start dropping the McDonalds tidbit until recently.

I didn't read it anywhere. She mentioned it in one of the talks I saw her give to a group of soroity sisters or a group of legal professionals...

Might have been at a meeting she addressed in Chicago, before she was even CA AG. I think the subject was working hard, and she mentioned that she had different jobs thruout her lifetime...

Much like the video I posted of her and Walz in the BBQ joint in Savannah yesterday. If you listen closely while Walz is talking with the owner at the cash register she tells him that she went to Ark St, and he tells her he worked summers at a construction company in Jonesboro. It's just an example of relating to people on a human level (which Vance could learn a lot from). Nothing that you'd put in a resume for a politician...

Small government Aloha wants 16 year old golf caddies who might make 5k in a summer and 19 year old part-time dishwashers making $9 an hour to go through the proper channels with the IRS.

Is that correct Mr Small Government?
I paid my taxes when I was making much less than 9 bucks an hour. Yes, I expect people to pay the taxes they owe. Cheating on taxes is neither conservative nor small government. That’s screwed up thinking.

Last edited:
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Those starter jobs went away when the Dim’s raised the minimum wage to a living wage.

This is not smaller gov though. The fact that a President can essentially quit and things keep chugging along means we’ve built a massive apparatus that is self-sustaining regardless of figurehead.

That’s all well and good. Until you want/ need to change anything and the apparatus says

“Who do you think you are? Some elected shill? We’ve been here before you and we’ll be here after
Maybe if you guys do more research youll find out she once served a customer cold fries.
and banged the franchise owner!!!

Reactions: jet812
My mother could give you mine from every year. Granted she’s a CPA and does my taxes.

And you're like 28 and have only been working a real job for six or so years. I could produce W2s going back ten or even fifteen years, but not forty-five.

A Chi O's a fraternity?

Caddying on the North Shore during the summer, and waitering at Alpha Chi during school? That's ****ing living the life!

We worked at DG. Great parking spots, cool crew and chicks...not A Chi O's mind you, but pretty solid. 😄

A Chi O's a fraternity?

Caddying on the North Shore during the summer, and waitering at Alpha Chi during school? That's ****ing living the life!

We worked at DG. Great parking spots, cool crew and chicks...not A Chi O's mind you, but pretty solid. 😄
As far an menial jobs go, it was hard to beat. Only downside is the crippling nicotine addiction picked up from hours waiting around at the Caddyshack and the melanoma that I'm sure to have later in life.

Yeah I do. If those were running on the R ticket there would be a lot of Trump supporters that wouldn't vote. IMO it's wrong but I think it's true.
NPT, all those that I named are Republicans.

I stil have my t shirt from 2020. Flush the Turd November 3rd with a depiction of their dear leader as a turd. When the election gets close I will proudly don it again even though the date is wrong this year. No one will notice the date anyway.
"Don it," you wrote. I see what you did there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT