ADVERTISEMENT

Harris vs. Trump 2024

I bet she will bring in people qualified for their job and be capable of advising her appropriately. I bet she can actually handle taking other people's advice.

Whereas her opponent would bring in a lackey without credentials who would be too afraid to give him advice that he didn't want to hear...not that Trump would take advice. He is God after all so he doesn't need input from anyone.
Yes...she's a "people person". 😄

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
I bet she will bring in people qualified for their job and be capable of advising her appropriately. I bet she can actually handle taking other people's advice.

Whereas her opponent would bring in a lackey without credentials who would be too afraid to give him advice that he didn't want to hear...not that Trump would take advice. He is God after all so he doesn't need input from anyone.
You just want to bang her. It's already known she puts out.

You just want to bang her. It's already known she puts out.
Not since marriage. She also hasn't committed adultery or sexual assault.

I would take promiscuous past over serial sexual assaulting adulterer any day of the week.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
You don't reckon old Hickory's safe word would be "MAGA" do ya? Just to make it a bit dirtier?
I would say your safe word is orange God but you probably scream it out randomly anyway

If you like divorce or being a cuckhold go for a promiscuous woman. I'm guessing you're into that though. You're the kind that likes to sit and watch
oh burn.

Interesting that you're comparing pre-marital sex with adultery and sexual assault. We all know that Trumpers have no morals though so entertaining when they pretend to so they can try to sling shit.

oh burn.

Interesting that you're comparing pre-marital sex with adultery and sexual assault. We all know that Trumpers have no morals though so entertaining when they pretend to so they can try to sling shit.
The divorce rate among Trumper's is lower, the marriage rate is higher, and they do have more children so they do have better morals than democrats, despite Trump's personal failings.

oh burn.

A whore is a whore.

I didn't make any comparison. I don't like any infidelity. I'm not a Trump supporter. I just can't stand the Democrat party. My dividing line is 2A. If Democrats weren't anti gun I would probably vote for some.

A whore is a whore.

I didn't make any comparison. I don't like any infidelity. I'm not a Trump supporter. I just can't stand the Democrat party. My dividing line is 2A. If Democrats weren't anti gun I would probably vote for some.
Yep. When you’re armed you are prepared. And for me that means AR so I can get them before they reach my house, Glock in case they get inside, and ankle knife in the highly unlikely event they reach my person. Safe? Check. Gold bars. Crypto? Check. Bit. Supplies. Check. Jim Bakker buckets.

Try me….

Yep. When you’re armed you are prepared. And for me that means AR so I can get them before they reach my house, Glock in case they get inside, and ankle knife in the highly unlikely event they reach my person. Safe? Check. Gold bars. Crypto? Check. Bit. Supplies. Check. Jim Bakker buckets.

Try me….
I also collect swords.

Gunstock war club right before ankle knife. I'll start chuckin silver rounds in a last ditch effort.

I've got Cliff Burton as an avatar and a username hating on Lars. Obviously I rocknroll

Your stupidity is showing again!

If you like divorce or being a cuckhold go for a promiscuous woman. I'm guessing you're into that though. You're the kind that likes to sit and watch
453479516_10161907890839913_8358661278627482320_n.jpg

I also collect swords.

Gunstock war club right before ankle knife. I'll start chuckin silver rounds in a last ditch effort.

I've got Cliff Burton as an avatar and a username hating on Lars. Obviously I rocknroll
@DANC @Joe_Hoopsier @snarlcakes arrange transportation for him to auburn.

And shouldhavebeen I still throw up two and a quarter for 8 reps without straining. So that knife’ll stick

Last edited:

Try me….
Jesus man. You don’t even own a cordless drill.

Likely a large portion of anti-2A have a proclivity to do so and enjoy it...
th_coffee.gif
Maybe so.

In my friend and family group there are several CIBs, CARs, silver stars, purple hearts and a name on the wall.

I've been shot at and had guns in my face. My mind isn't changing. I'm pro 2A all the way.

They wouldn't stick around long, knowing how her employees hate working for her.

Whoa! 90% quit!

So I'm in no way a hip hop fan... But I'm curious, which do you prefer watching at your political rallies? MTS "twerking" or ugly, roided-out "Hulk" Hogan ripping off his shirt , making a cartoon charicature of himself and ranting about "Hulkmania"?

How many "brothers" does that clown have?

The Hulk is an American Icon. Megan thee Stallion is a straight up, twerking, ghetto ho. There's no comparison! Get you head out of your rear.

Brothers? The whole country loves the Hulkster. How can you not?

That was California Senator/ Democratic primary Candidate Kamala Harris.

Vice President/ General Election nominee Kamala Harris is a moderate. And I kind of believe her because I don't really think she holds any political convictions or beliefs at all.
She's been a member of the Communist party in USA for 30 years.... SHE HAS A BELIEF... AND WILL PORK OBAMA to get her club rocker on her jacket to prove it.

Oh, how I hope it's Pete!
TWSS. errr HIS husband... WAIT, is petey the girl or the gay man in the relationship? I'm confused. Either way, they have their 220v cord plugs into 12v. All circuits don't act as planned.

It appears that Dan's post was removed so.
"DANC-
Dems are so moral, they would never nominate someone who abused their wife.....

I totally support co-ed boxing now! But only for married couples, Oxford rules apply. Make it a fair competition.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT