ADVERTISEMENT

Harris vs. Trump 2024

If Shapiro is the pick the race is over. Trump will have what look like two righties and the left will have a progressive moron actively trying to distance herself from woke vapid bullshit and a governor who is just normal with solid ratings. Game over. Vance was a dumb dumb pick
Quiet you. He's cooking.

What I am looking for, is a leader that can handle a world crisis if we get attacked by a hostile foreign government. Can she make the right decision with the nuclear code?
We already have Russian Ships in Cuba. One more question! When is the last time you have seen actual live coverage of the Ukraine war?
Duh, we all know, even the ladies that are honest.
She'd walk into office, pick up the phone to call Putin, and say... Do you remember that thing you did back in 1969... I'm still pissed, here's a missile.

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens
Oh yeah @IUNorth and they lie about the border. So they’re lying about inflation. 9 percent. Abortion national ban. The border. Project 2025. Just lie about every last issue. So again. Please. Give me a break with the morality. Grow up. Both parties will do and say anytime win
Lots of lying going on, for sure. And you almost have me worrying about it...but then I remember the alternative is Trump.

I'll continue to vote probably 80-90% GOP this fall. But the top of the ticket will not get my vote. It'll either go unchecked, or Harris will get it. And it will be because I think Trump is a FAR different level of bad human than Harris is. Enough so, to not really care as much about policy as I normally do. It took a lot of Character Depravity to get me to not care as much about some of the far left crap.

You can't make this sh!t up.

Question... Is the intent of all your links to show that the media is choosing how to portray Harris, and makes that choice however they think it will benefit her politically?

Or... do you think Harris herself actually flip flops on who she "identifies as"?

For Momala? Maybe more than usual. Those margins are fairly typical for a Democrat in 18-29 no?

Yes that's similar margin to 2020. The question is turnout. I think Biden won age group by about 24%

18-29 increased turnout in 2020 by over 10% (from low 40s to low 50s) compared with 2016. If that happens again it's a big problem for Trump.

Lots of lying going on, for sure. And you almost have me worrying about it...but then I remember the alternative is Trump.

I'll continue to vote probably 80-90% GOP this fall. But the top of the ticket will not get my vote. It'll either go unchecked, or Harris will get it. And it will be because I think Trump is a FAR different level of bad human than Harris is. Enough so, to not really care as much about policy as I normally do. It took a lot of Character Depravity to get me to not care as much about some of the far left crap.

IUN, apparently you have Republicans on the down ballot who don't walk lockstep with those at the top.

What amazes me is not all Republicans have this choice depending on where they happen to live.

MAGA is Amish with a hint of Cobra Kai
Never thought I’d see what I saw last night. I came out of my office and my wife had on the Trump rally in Pennsylvania. There right behind Trump were four Amish men and a young boy. I was berating them for being there on TV texting on their fans. My wife and I had our normal tiff when Trump is on the TV and I headed back to my office to watch the Olympics.

Never thought I’d see what I saw last night. I came out of my office and my wife had on the Trump rally in Pennsylvania. There right behind Trump were four Amish men and a young boy. I was berating them for being there on TV texting on their fans. My wife and I had our normal tiff when Trump is on the TV and I headed back to my office to watch the Olympics.
You know I see Amish at our tourist areas a lot. Mizzou Columbia is a big Amish town

Question... Is the intent of all your links to show that the media is choosing how to portray Harris, and makes that choice however they think it will benefit her politically?

Or... do you think Harris herself actually flip flops on who she "identifies as"?
She's been flip flopping her whole career. That's the point. She stands for nothing.

She's been flip flopping her whole career. That's the point. She stands for nothing.

I suspected that was your angle...THAT will damage Trump politically for nearly everyone outside his MAGA tent.

Just because she's embraced the different parts of her heritage, at different times, doesn't mean she's "flip flopping". She doesn't HAVE to talk about both of them every single time she's in public. And yes, she does "get to" capitilize on both her black and Indian heritage...because she IS both of those things. And no, rich, fat, old white dudes shouldn't question that.

Reactions: Bowlmania
I suspected that was your angle...THAT will damage Trump politically for nearly everyone outside his MAGA tent.

Just because she's embraced the different parts of her heritage, at different times, doesn't mean she's "flip flopping". She doesn't HAVE to talk about both of them every single time she's in public. And yes, she does "get to" capitilize on both her black and Indian heritage...because she IS both of those things. And no, rich, fat, old white dudes shouldn't question that.
It's not her heritage. It is everything...the border, crime policies, foreign policy, immigration, etc. She flip flops on everything. Complete fraud just like John Kerry.

Last edited:

What about a poor, young, skinny hispanic girl? Is she allowed to question it?

What are the wealth, age, gender and body weight criteria for being allowed to question someone’s heritage?

Reactions: Ty Webb iu
What about a poor, young, skinny hispanic girl? Is she allowed to question it?

What are the wealth, age, gender and body weight criteria for being allowed to question someone’s heritage?
Not Donald Trump...that's for certain.

It's not her heritage. It is everything...the border, crime policies, foreign policy, immigration, etc. She flip flops on everything. Complete fraud just like John Kerry.

Trump should run on that stuff. He'll lose handily if he keeps answering questions about Harris race, gender, etc... how he did at NABJ.

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Webb iu
Why exactly?
Depends on the angle...

If I'm a Trump supporter and I want him to win... The why is...because he's going to further alienate some important voting blocks, that he was making some inroads with as late as a few weeks ago.

If the angle is just a general stance...he's neither black, nor Indian... The why is...his thoughts on how she should represent herself with respect to her heritage...they're unnecessary.

The only angle that has any potential merit, coming from Trump would be if he explained that he was referring to how the media portrays her, and her heritage. He didn't make that clear. So he leaves himself open for what he's getting now.

And if there are a bunch more of these types of Trump comments on her race, gender, sexual history... he'll have himself to blame for blowing this election. And he'll heap more evidence on to the mounting pile of shit, that he's an absolute dog shit of a human being.

IUN, apparently you have Republicans on the down ballot who don't walk lockstep with those at the top.

What amazes me is not all Republicans have this choice depending on where they happen to live.
There will be a good number of Trump supporters on my ballot, and I'll probably vote for a few of them.

Potentially will vote for Braun for governor...he's a pretty big Trump supporter, but not a vile human being, and I've liked more conservative Governorships of late in Indiana.

Rudy Yakim I'll vote for as representative...I like him a lot. He's a Trump supporter. But he seems like a really good, solid, person.

Banks v McCray for Senate...Probably Banks... if its very apparent who's going to win the POTUS race, I might vote opposite party of that.

Will not be voting for Trump. If I were a little more liberal an independent...Trump would probably hurt Braun and Banks chances for my vote. But as I've posted recently...the Trump hate is pretty much singularly focused on him as a person. I just can't square it.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

The Amish are not a homogeneous group. There are several different sects of Amish, all with different beliefs. Old order, new order, Swartzentruber, Beschy, and several more.

Some of those groups have no issue with voting or having their pictures taken.

Reactions: DANC and manichi
There will be a good number of Trump supporters on my ballot, and I'll probably vote for a few of them.

Potentially will vote for Braun for governor...he's a pretty big Trump supporter, but not a vile human being, and I've liked more conservative Governorships of late in Indiana.

Rudy Yakim I'll vote for as representative...I like him a lot. He's a Trump supporter. But he seems like a really good, solid, person.

Banks v McCray for Senate...Probably Banks... if its very apparent who's going to win the POTUS race, I might vote opposite party of that.

Will not be voting for Trump. If I were a little more liberal an independent...Trump would probably hurt Braun and Banks chances for my vote. But as I've posted recently...the Trump hate is pretty much singularly focused on him as a person. I just can't square it.

IUN, cannot imagine any Democrats on your ballot having a ghost of a chance. All your guys will win, so why vote.

If you are like me, you will vote anyway to prove you are a responsible citizen :).
Also saying you didn't vote for Trump illustrates you aren't completely biased.

Last edited:
capitilize on both her black and Indian heritage.
Capitalizing ( monetizing) immutable characteristics is cheap, shabby pandering. Yeah, she gets to do that, but it is still cheap shabby pandering. We have laws against holding immutable characteristics against individuals. Capitalizing on them is the same problem.

The Amish are not a homogeneous group. There are several different sects of Amish, all with different beliefs. Old order, new order, Swartzentruber, Beschy, and several more.

Some of those groups have no issue with voting or having their pictures taken.
I know all about it. For the large majority no pictures allowed.

A sect near Salem Indiana are completely off the grid. File no tax returns and no bank accounts.

They can all do whatever the Bishop says they can do. They also know they can do anything they please if the Bishop won’t find out.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I thought you said you were never Amish?
My grandparents were old order Amish and eventually became conservative mennonites. They dressed like Amish but had cars and electricity. My avatar is my grandpa.

My parents were raised Amish very short period of time and then conservative mennonite

I was raised Mennonite. My parents eventually gravitated to the liberal Mennonite church of the outcasts. Amish were neighbors all around our family farm. One of the very oldest Amish elders and relative just died couple hours ago. I will be going to the wake and funeral.

He the People: How Barack Obama ended Normalcy in American Politics

I’ve long maintained that Barack Obama was the murderer of American politics to a round of predictable scoffs from the left leaners on this board. A good look at the shadow government he has been operating since 2016.

He the People: How Barack Obama ended Normalcy in American Politics

I’ve long maintained that Barack Obama was the murderer of American politics to a round of predictable scoffs from the left leaners on this board. A good look at the shadow government he has been operating since 2016.

Not willing to either accept or deny the opinion of one pundit about Obama pulling all those strings.

Reactions: BradStevens

Then you’re a feminine male idiot. Congrats loser. Policy is where it’s at, now more than ever.

Clearly the 2nd. It’s all documented.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT