ADVERTISEMENT

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

isn’t trans day the same every year?
Thought I’d give you Donnie’s inspiring Easter message since we got all the faux outrage over a day that has been celebrated since 2009. I read he had over 70 messages on Truth Social yesterday. Spending good, quality time with the family as always . Here’s one example:
Happy Easter to all, including crooked and corrupt prosecutors and judges that are doing everything possible to interfere with the presidential election of 2024, and put me in prison, including those many people that I completely and totally despise because they want to destroy America , a now failing nation, like “deranged” Jack Smith , who is evil and “sick” , Mrs. Fani “Fauni” Wade, who said she hardly knew the “special “ prosecutor , only to find that he spent years “loving” her , long before the Georgia persecution of President Trump began ( and thereby making the case against me null, void, and illegal!) and lazy on violent crime Alvin Bragg who, with crooked Joe’s DOJ thugs, unfairly working in the DA’s office, illegally indicted me on a case he never wanted to bring and virtually all legal scholars say is a case that should not be brought , is breaking the law in doing so ( Pomerantz) was turned down by all other law enforcement authorities and is not a crime. Happy Easter everyone!
Two sentences. Seriously. WTF is wrong with you people that you cannot see how truly disturbed this man is? If he was Uncle Wilbur he’d be locked up in the loony bin.
Those many people that I completely and totally despise 🤣🤣🤣

Whether you are a believer or not, blessings to you all.

He is risen!
As Ladoga said, "He is risen indeed". I sang a solo Sunday Morning called Rise Again. It was a song sung by Dallas Holm back in the 80's. The neat thing about the song is Jesus is speaking and is basically saying, "I'll Rise Again, Ain't no power on Earth can keep me down."I love that sentiment. Then later Jesus in the song makes the point that He will come again. "Ain't no power on Earth can keep me back".

Thought I’d give you Donnie’s inspiring Easter message since we got all the faux outrage over a day that has been celebrated since 2009. I read he had over 70 messages on Truth Social yesterday. Spending good, quality time with the family as always . Here’s one example:
Happy Easter to all, including crooked and corrupt prosecutors and judges that are doing everything possible to interfere with the presidential election of 2024, and put me in prison, including those many people that I completely and totally despise because they want to destroy America , a now failing nation, like “deranged” Jack Smith , who is evil and “sick” , Mrs. Fani “Fauni” Wade, who said she hardly knew the “special “ prosecutor , only to find that he spent years “loving” her , long before the Georgia persecution of President Trump began ( and thereby making the case against me null, void, and illegal!) and lazy on violent crime Alvin Bragg who, with crooked Joe’s DOJ thugs, unfairly working in the DA’s office, illegally indicted me on a case he never wanted to bring and virtually all legal scholars say is a case that should not be brought , is breaking the law in doing so ( Pomerantz) was turned down by all other law enforcement authorities and is not a crime. Happy Easter everyone!
Two sentences. Seriously. WTF is wrong with you people that you cannot see how truly disturbed this man is? If he was Uncle Wilbur he’d be locked up in the loony bin.
You took a nice thread about the most important day on the Christian calendar and made it political. Proud of yourself?
GKKdOlXXEAAsgYq

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT