ADVERTISEMENT

Gunn -steals per game

TR32

All-American
Nov 20, 2009
I'm not really doing "stat of the day" this year, but I wanted to mention that Gunn is currently at 1.3 steals per game in limited minutes.

To make a comparison, he's in the company of Devonte Green and OG Anunobi in that category right now.

For all the negatives people are throwing at him, do keep in mind he his already in high regard when it comes to generating turnovers, which has been one of the things this year's team is not good at.
Gunn has a good attitude, steals the ball and is athletic around the rim on both offense and defense. I'll be the first to admit he was terrible against Auburn and has a long way to go still, but there are some things he is doing really well that should pay off in the next couple seasons.

Boy. Sounds kinda like saying Newton is leading the team in turnovers per game. Nevermind the fact he’s never played. Gunn ought to do at least one thing halfway well, don’t you think? His turnovers, horrid shooting, lost men on D? But sure, he shines with one steal per game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT