ADVERTISEMENT

Great Discipline and Shot Selection

Kyser123

Sophomore
Feb 16, 2019
Well Well. Guess the Green defenders can live and die with his shooting. Way to blow it again. Just keep defending it, and CAM’s inability to coach in big game situations. All of you defenders deserve this crap. Great shot selection in the last 2-3 minutes. Brilliant.

Well Well. Guess the Green defenders can live and die with his shooting. Way to blow it again. Just keep defending it, and CAM’s inability to coach in big game situations. All of you defenders deserve this crap. Great shot selection in the last 2-3 minutes. Brilliant.

“green defenders”? What crazy-ass bullshit are you talking about now?

Birnk hadn't even posted in this thread, until royhobbs called out Ordfan. Then Birnk, leading with his chin, unable to help himself, chimed in, thus admitting his true identiy.
What a dumbass.
Rent free. And a coward, too scared to come her after a tough loss. Lol

Reactions: Radio Zero
Sure you are, a day late and more than a few dollars short, after hiding like a coward. You’re only flogging yourself by pointing out that you were afraid to post. Nice.
Hiding from what? Your dumbass? LOL. I'm pretty sure my average post time after losses is much shorter than yours after wins.
But nothing compares to your giddy school girl-like posts after losses. That's a fact.

Hiding from what? Your dumbass? LOL. I'm pretty sure my average post time after losses is much shorter than yours after wins.
But nothing compares to your giddy school girl-like posts after losses. That's a fact.
Show me any of those giddy posts. Shouldn’t be difficult though, since you were once again hiding out and not here, how would you know? And I never run away like you do. I’m here win or lose. Coward. Now, link one of those “giddy” posts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT