ADVERTISEMENT

Grand jury votes to indict Trump

Please cite the parts of the indictment that you have personally seen, or shut up.

You have no idea.

Shouldn't you be spending all your time filing personal tax extensions this time of year instead of speculating in favor of Donald Trump?
I want to say Fuk You but I won’t.

I am not filing extensions. I am working. Actually working on corporate financial statement and tax return right now. Made the mistake of clicking on the cooler.

Good night.

Reactions: Crayfish57
I'm not reaching. I am using your logic and applying it everywhere. You implied that the jury is tainted because they are in New York.

If that is the case, then juries everywhere are tainted one direction or the other because apparently no one is capable of being fair in jury duty
Not everywhere. Remember this works both ways.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Not everywhere. Remember this works both ways.
Kind of. The sentiment works both ways. But not necessarily the criminality. There is a very real possibility that Trump is a criminal far beyond any other potential future presidential candidate of either party. NOT SAYING IT'S A GUARANTEE. Just saying it's a realistic possibility.

Bless your heart. How many people do you think that Trump knows have died? I truly cannot believe there are people in the world that fall for that stuff. I bet Hillary herself is probably an accomplished assassin.
Tell me who? Of all the conspiracy theories about Trump I haven't seen one about people committing suicide in mysterious ways let alone 57.

Seriously , bless your heart do you ever look at what you post? You are a bad cartoon. If Donald Trump popped a pimple you would have something to say about it, he might have put someone's eye out. But by God the democrats have never done one thing ever, If they pick up a penny on the sidewalk they all count it on their taxes in your world. You seriously are such a joke it's not worth laughing at.

Tell me who? Of all the conspiracy theories about Trump I haven't seen one about people committing suicide in mysterious ways let alone 57.

Seriously , bless your heart do you ever look at what you post? You are a bad cartoon. If Donald Trump popped a pimple you would have something to say about it, he might have put someone's eye out. But by God the democrats have never done one thing ever, If they pick up a penny on the sidewalk they all count it on their taxes in your world. You seriously are such a joke it's not worth laughing at.
There are no conspiracies about Trump's acquaintances committing suicide. You know why? Because of all the many things liberals are bad at, the one thing we are better at than you is that we don't fall victim to such stupid ****ing conspiracy theories. When we hear 55 people committed suicide, we don't automatically jump to "TRUMP DID IT!" because we aren't braindead.

Last edited:
Reactions: zeke4ahs
When we first got married we were trying to figure out who would do what. Wife said she'd pay the bills. That lasted three months, two late charges, and one months interest.
At least when a man forgets to pay a bill, he has an excuse, like, "I was hungover" or whatever. Women are all like, "What is that? That was due this year? I'm so confused."

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark
Well the only reason he wasn’t found guilty was because the Republicans refused to vote for what was right. He clearly was guilty Remember when they refused to call people to testify and then afterwards said if only these people had testified…. John Bolton for one, I believe. How exactly do you know they can’t prove anything? Did you get a sneak peek at the indictments?
How do you know they can? Twice now you have said you ''know'' about things . Do you have access no one else does? Oh, I missed because you believe that makes it a fact right? JFC you are a piece of work

Kind of. The sentiment works both ways. But not necessarily the criminality. There is a very real possibility that Trump is a criminal far beyond any other potential future presidential candidate of either party. NOT SAYING IT'S A GUARANTEE. Just saying it's a realistic possibility.
You and Zeke and Mark all live in your own alternate universe it appears and to quote Mark he doesnt care if its true or not as long as Trump gets convicted of something. Meanwhile we have a president that has to have handlers to help him even walk. I just saw a video of him around some big machinery for something being steered around and he can barely walk on his own.

Reactions: Indianaftw
You and Zeke and Mark all live in your own alternate universe it appears and to quote Mark he doesnt care if its true or not as long as Trump gets convicted of something. Meanwhile we have a president that has to have handlers to help him even walk. I just saw a video of him around some big machinery for something being steered around and he can barely walk on his own.
And you're literally an idiot. I don't know why you feel the need to keep talking like anyone takes you seriously. Isn't it time for you to get drunk and start cursing at Bowl?

How do you know they can? Twice now you have said you ''know'' about things . Do you have access no one else does? Oh, I missed because you believe that makes it a fact right? JFC you are a piece of work
I watched the trials. Anyone who did knows he did both things, there was clear evidence. It’s tough being judged by someone who believes in conspiracy theories like the Clintons killed 50 plus people.

And you're literally an idiot. I don't know why you feel the need to keep talking like anyone takes you seriously. Isn't it time for you to get drunk and start cursing at Bowl?
I have the same offer to you, anything you care to say to my face? You are drunk half the time on here. You somehow think anyone besides your little cult GAF about anything you have to say. Send me a message if you want to say something.

OK so again I am going to ask, I called someone an idiot and my post gets deleted ...................

• Haha
Reactions: outside shooter
I have the same offer to you, anything you care to say to my face? You are drunk half the time on here. You somehow think anyone besides your little cult GAF about anything you have to say. Send me a message if you want to say something.

OK so again I am going to ask, I called someone an idiot and my post gets deleted ...................
Wow, so not only are you a whiny bitch, and a drunk, you're also a liar. No one is deleting any of your dumb shit. You know why? We want everyone to see it. Sunshine is the best disinfectant.

No, I won't meet you face-to-face. I don't want to pollute my real life with whatever real version of you actually exists. Enjoy your basement, and your drink.

I watched the trials. Anyone who did knows he did both things, there was clear evidence. It’s tough being judged by someone who believes in conspiracy theories like the Clintons killed 50 plus people.
Hahaha GD you are just something else. What is your world seriously like? Anything Zeke has to say is the truth anyone else is wrong. You are everything that is wrong with this country right now and wear it like a badge of honor. Do you seriously ever look at anything outside your little bubble of I Hate Trump? You seriously have never heard anything about the Clintons but yet every tidbit about Trump is true. Seriously over 50 times but nah that's all bullshit conspiracy. The Kennedy's were pretty good at doing the same thing but we all loved them

Wow, so not only are you a whiny bitch, and a drunk, you're also a liar. No one is deleting any of your dumb shit. You know why? We want everyone to see it. Sunshine is the best disinfectant.

No, I won't meet you face-to-face. I don't want to pollute my real life with whatever real version of you actually exists. Enjoy your basement, and your drink.
GFY.................if you pd any attention what I said was True mark follows me around deleting all the time. You are the one drunk as hell . GD you are an A$$hole. Send me a PM we can talk

Call me a Liar? Mark admitted in public he deletes my posts . Go back and look. Back your self up or STFU

One day desantis is kicking Trump supporters out, the next he is trying to get back in their good graces by helping trump.

He must be a professional tightrope walker.
GFY.................if you pd any attention what I said was True mark follows me around deleting all the time. You are the one drunk as hell . GD you are an A$$hole. Send me a PM we can talk

Call me a Liar? Mark admitted in public he deletes my posts . Go back and look. Back your self up or STFU
How many of these libs you think you could take at once?

Yeah, the last couple nights have been like watching a train wreck.
Yeah like you are some real great person. Awwwwww I hurt some lefty feelings same goes send me a pm if you have something to say .
How many of these libs you think you could take at once?
No one else is here but considering who they are my shoulders are plenty big enough for the crew on here

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT