ADVERTISEMENT

Grand jury votes to indict Trump

Breaking

Gloat and be happy. This is not right. Impeach him over and over and keep going after him when he leaves office. SMH.

I’ll leave it at that. If I said what I feel, I’d probably get a visit from the Black Suits.

All you lefties enjoy this.

Do you live in a hole? My best source is your quick reaction LOL. Rolling Stone probably doesnt cover it so you again are clueless.

The problem is I can't respond but you can. I will anyways . Are you really dumb enough to believe there is no correlation? We aren't talking about one or two people, current count is 57. Look your own shit up. If you are really so lost as to have never seen any of this? People associated that commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back? Epstein is another good one, Is it really possible to be you? Seriously I would like to know what it is like to live in your world? Do you wake up to unicorns and rainbows every morning and say damn Its great to be Zeke , I know everything, everyone else is wrong and the entire world loves me.

Name anyone since Adolph Hitler that has had 57 people that they were connected with die under very questionable /mysterious circumstances. I am anxiously awaiting your ''yabbutt'' on this one.

@UncleMark She asked me a question and I answered. You need to take your partisan blinders off if you are a moderator.
Hmm.

"Rolling Stone probably doesnt cover it so you again are clueless.
The problem is I can't respond but you can. I will anyways . Are you really dumb enough to believe there is no correlation? We aren't talking about one or two people, current count is 57. Look your own shit up. If you are really so lost as to have never seen any of this? People associated that commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back? Epstein is another good one, Is it really possible to be you? Seriously I would like to know what it is like to live in your world? Do you wake up to unicorns and rainbows every morning and say damn Its great to be Zeke , I know everything, everyone else is wrong and the entire world loves me.

Name anyone since Adolph Hitler that has had 57 people that they were connected with die under very questionable /mysterious circumstances. I am anxiously awaiting your ''yabbutt'' on this one.

@UncleMark She asked me a question and I answered. You need to take your partisan blinders off if you are a moderator.
Crayfish, it's going to be up to you to show us that Rolling Stone, "suicide", "shooting themselves in the back," "Epstein," and Hitler have anything to do with Trump's indictment.

Trump was indicted. Get it?

Trump will be guilty or not guilty based on evidence that relates to him but not to Epstein or Prince Albert or whomever you guys want to deflect toward. It doesn't work that way.

I don't think that's quite accurate. Legal pundits agree that this appeared to be the least serious case of the many potential cases against Trump, but I haven't heard anyone seriously argue that it involves charges that wouldn't have been brought against a similarly situated non-Trump. Probably because the charges themselves aren't even known yet, and any legal pundit passing judgment on as-of-yet unknown charges is a hack.
They all speculate on what the charges could be and have a general agreement on what they probably are. I have POTUS on just about all day when I'm in my office and not in a meeting and I've heard dozens of former district attorneys, for DOJ people and others, Democrats and Republicans, saying this is a weak case and shouldn't have been charged. The feds already had dropped the idea of going after him on a federal charge because they thought it was so weak. I'm not a lawyer, but this is what they've been saying.

The Georgia case isn't as weak and it's not entirely partisan.

Last edited:
You are reaching now. Stop thinking I’m far right. I’m not for either party. One shits their pants and the other stands there and smells it.
I'm not reaching. I am using your logic and applying it everywhere. You implied that the jury is tainted because they are in New York.

If that is the case, then juries everywhere are tainted one direction or the other because apparently no one is capable of being fair in jury duty

• Haha
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
I'm not reaching. I am using your logic and applying it everywhere. You implied that the jury is tainted because they are in New York.

If that is the case, then juries everywhere are tainted one direction or the other because apparently no one is capable of being fair in jury duty
No. Wrong in so many ways

...I've heard dozens of former district attorneys, for DOJ people and others, Democrats and Republicans, saying this is a weak case and shouldn't have been charged.

I've heard plenty say it's a minor case (not necessarily weak) but not that it shouldn't be charged, just that "the juice may not justify the squeeze" (quoting one NPR commentator).

Do you live in a hole? My best source is your quick reaction LOL. Rolling Stone probably doesnt cover it so you again are clueless.

Bless your heart. How many people do you think that Trump knows have died? I truly cannot believe there are people in the world that fall for that stuff. I bet Hillary herself is probably an accomplished assassin.

Are you sure this was Bragg? I had it in my head it was Letitia James who campaigned on bringing Trump down. BICBW.
It's possible I'm mixing them up. Both Democrats though. I don't think DAs should be elected. Invites too much partisanship and charges of partisanship into the office and what they do.

Yea, the whole jury is partisan. Lmao

Kind of convenient to pretend anyone that goes against king Trump must be partisan.
As I recall, all the country prosecutors are elected along party lines as either Republicans or Democrats.

Since the Trump supporters are now marching goose-step (I mean lockstep) in claiming that Trump would not have been indicted by a Republican prosecutor, maybe it's Trump's own fault that he didn't move to a Republican state where MAGA justice could take its course. 😬

Since he obviously moved to Florida, maybe he should hire Disney Company's lawyers -- they serm to know what they are doing in Florida. 😬

Trump needs to surrender ASAP so the indictment can be released and the rest of us can see what the hell he actually is charged with.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Arraignment Tuesday, per Trump lawyers (per NBC).
Trump’s a shit bag AND it’s a progressive political prosecution. The city of ny certainly has bigger crimes to focus on than this involving a guy living in palm beach and a payout with a questionable source of funds. Grand jury isn’t unanimous. Trial jury is (most places)

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Since the Trump supporters are now marching goose-step (I mean lockstep) in claiming that Trump would not have been indicted by a Republican prosecutor, maybe it's Trump's own fault that he didn't move to a Republican state where MAGA justice could take its course. 😬

DeSantis has released a statement saying he won't cooperate in any extradition request.

As I recall, all the country prosecutors are elected along party lines as either Republicans or Democrats.

Since he obviously moved to Florida, maybe he should hire Disney Company's lawyers -- they serm to know what they are doing in Florida. 😬

Trump needs to surrender ASAP so the indictment can be released and the rest of us can see what the hell he actually is charged with.
Prosecutor is a fool. I’ll be rooting for trump

Arraignment Tuesday, per Trump lawyers (per NBC).
It's a shame Lorne Greene and Betty White are no longer available to commentate on the Arraignment Day Parade. They did a magnificent job on the Festival of Roses Parade.

Maybe the powers could use MJG and Giuliani instead.

Gloat and be happy. This is not right. Impeach him over and over and keep going after him when he leaves office. SMH.

I’ll leave it at that. If I said what I feel, I’d probably get a visit from the Black Suits.

He could have lead a happy life and continued the criming he had done his whole life, had his ego not made him run for President. Who knows if any of these cases would be pursued , had he not decided to run again. I’d hope so. Don’t you believe the premise no one is above the law?

Last edited:
DeSantis has released a statement saying he won't cooperate in any extradition request.

One day desantis is kicking Trump supporters out, the next he is trying to get back in their good graces by helping trump.

He must be a professional tightrope walker.

So what? Does he have a role in denying extradition?

And, does Trump really want to stay 100% inside the state of Florida? Kinda puts a crimp on Trump's out-state fundraising.

Just cleaning up the swamp like yall wanted lol.

Don't worry, I always enjoy criminals getting their day in court regardless of their politics.

He could have led a happy life and continued the criming he had done his whole life, had his ego not made him run for President. Who knows if any of these cases would be pursued , had he not decided to run again. I’d hope so. Don’t you believe the premise no one is above the law?
He is going with the no one is above the law...except republicans.

Just like impeachment, The prosecutor knows they can't convict Trump but he is going forward for political reasons to damge Trump with allegations they can not prove.
Well the only reason he wasn’t found guilty was because the Republicans refused to vote for what was right. He clearly was guilty Remember when they refused to call people to testify and then afterwards said if only these people had testified…. John Bolton for one, I believe. How exactly do you know they can’t prove anything? Did you get a sneak peek at the indictments?

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
He could have led a happy life and continued the criming he had done his whole life, had his ego not made him run for President. Who knows if any of these cases would be pursued , had he not decided to run again. I’d hope so. Don’t you believe the premise no one is above the law?
This has nothing to with “above the law”. You’re an honest person. You know it’s not.

You're a pisspoor professional.

Impeach Trump from what office?

You said "impeach." Are you still with us?

That's a much more succinct way of saying what I was getting at.

This is the equivalent of lying about a blow job.

Michelle Goldberg just said that this isn't that big of a deal, but it will "break the ice" so when the important cases are brought there will be less of a circus atmosphere.

I say get him hick...Get him and and stick him in a military trial. He is soooo crooooked and needs to be brought to justice. That russia collusion crap alone is horrible, those top secret docs, that jan 6th, that hundreds of business dealings that all us normal business people do daily is horrific, that hooker stuff, that grabbing of the pussssssy. The horror. Hang him.

Its rolling downhill peeps. Trans people rule forever, gay and lesbo too!!! Yes lets go! The future is bright. Uncle Waldo Lives Whooooppppeeee

You don’t understand how the mind of these assholes works which has always been obvious. Keep stroking the commies while thinking they’re actually helping anyone or anything.

You need a reality check

This is the equivalent of lying about a blow job.

Michelle Goldberg just said that this isn't that big of a deal, but it will "break the ice" so when the important cases are brought there will be less of a circus atmosphere.
That’s actually what I kind of thought. Start with the small one and work the way up.

This has nothing to with “above the law”. You’re an honest person. You know it’s not.
Please cite the parts of the indictment that you have personally seen, or shut up.

You have no idea.

Shouldn't you be spending all your time filing personal tax extensions this time of year instead of speculating in favor of Donald Trump?

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Just cleaning up the swamp like yall wanted lol.

Don't worry, I always enjoy criminals getting their day in court regardless of their politics.
Trump will look so good in court in his Presidential blue suit with his Presidential flag badge on his lapel looking totally confused about why he has to be there.

On the other hand, maybe Trump will cop a plea and admit he is guilty.😬

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT