ADVERTISEMENT

Good day for basketball in Indiana

Tosch501

Newcomer
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2018
Hi long time reader first time poster. Cant wait for the game always look forward to this contest. looking for Morgan to go off just like last year. I have always thought of Butler like a little brother to IU. I like to see them do good as long as they are not playing us. Purdue and ND are like the cousins you cant stand however. Purdue the drunk that brags and hasn't really ever done anything, ND is the stuck - up jack-ass that thinks he's better than everyone else. You hope the don't show up to the reunion.
I hope this make you laugh before the tensions start

Watching the PU/ND game I still can’t bring myself to cheer for the Boilers. Right now the Irish are up 12 and it makes me happy.
Purdue simply isn't very good this year, that being said I look for Purdue to make a run.

Certainly. Judging by the crowed size, especially.

Some people are not going to like this but the crowd size for the "JV" game is why I would like to see this Classic ended when the contract expires. This get together is nothing but IU welfare to the other 3 programs. Purdue has always had trouble being a headliner for their own events in Indy (Purdue Blockbuster), I would prefer we schedule Butler and ND when we want and leave this tournament open to invite other program to Indianapolis to play us.

Some people are not going to like this but the crowd size for the "JV" game is why I would like to see this Classic ended when the contract expires. This get together is nothing but IU welfare to the other 3 programs. Purdue has always had trouble being a headliner for their own events in Indy (Purdue Blockbuster), I would prefer we schedule Butler and ND when we want and leave this tournament open to invite other program to Indianapolis to play us.
Agree 100%. It always feels like IU has more to lose in this event than to gain.

I never cheer for PU unless its tourney time and IU is done. I always like to see them choke in elite 8 no matter how good they are

I never cheer for PU unless its tourney time and IU is done. I always like to see them choke in elite 8 no matter how good they are
I often cringe but hope they win in pre-conference because it helps our SOS. Once the conference begins, I never hope for them to win, and certainly not in post-season!

Can’t for the life of me see why Purdue was ranked preseason top 25. It was easy to see by their talent level that they wouldn’t be very good this year. They’ll be lucky to be above .500 this year.

Hi long time reader first time poster. Cant wait for the game always look forward to this contest. looking for Morgan to go off just like last year. I have always thought of Butler like a little brother to IU. I like to see them do good as long as they are not playing us. Purdue and ND are like the cousins you cant stand however. Purdue the drunk that brags and hasn't really ever done anything, ND is the stuck - up jack-ass that thinks he's better than everyone else. You hope the don't show up to the reunion.
I hope this make you laugh before the tensions start

I get the feeling that Painter doesn't really like his team very much...

Reactions: travlinhoosier

Butler always has a decent crowd there, maybe half of what IU brings. PU has a small crowd and ND almost has none. IU should get 60% of all revenues which is less than their % of the crowd.

Reactions: travlinhoosier
Make Cline and Edwards drive instead of shoot, back off of Eastern from 5-6 feet out, game over. I can't believe Eastern put his name in for the NBA Draft.
Saturday was the first time I watched Eastern. He has an ugly shot, especially his free throw. I can't NBA.

I’m surprised Easrern’s mom doesn’t come over here and tell everyone how her son is being used wrong by Painter.

And how he is better than Rob and Romeo. I haven't seen him play so perhaps he is that great.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT