ADVERTISEMENT

Good Basketball on Tonight

I’m referring to all the chest puffing following the win over mighty North Alabama. Life is hard with a GED so I’ll try to help you keep up.

Congrats, you played in the Maui Invitational (and looked pathetic vs the one good team you faced). Enjoy your 7-13 B1G record. You should be used to them by now at least.

Cool. Another embittered pu troll looking for validation

Adorable.

you can bathe in IUs struggle the last 18 years if you would like. I realize us being down is very gratifying because you literally have never won a championship. It must have been hard growing up so close to greatness just to watch your shit program never make the big game. Hell we even made it with Mike Davis.

we will also make it again, and you will continue your streak of never, ever, ever playing in it.

hope you enjoyed last few years of beating IU, you should make a banner, cuz you damn sure aren’t winning the real thing.

Shit program? Since when is a top 25 program historically a shit program?
[/QUOTE]

Never

Why?

Is that PU's goal?

Looong way to go Bubba.

I should know my place and say nothing, even though we're on an IU forum and the guy is being rude, going beyond the teams. Is that your point? What a very boileresque point of view.
No, I’m just saying you’re acting like Purdue fans used to when we were an elite program. It was weak of them then and a perfect example of their inferiority complex. And, like you, they didn’t get how it made them look, either.

giphy.gif

make that a top 8 D, hippo hunter.

No, I’m just saying you’re acting like Purdue fans used to when we were an elite program. It was weak of them then and a perfect example of their inferiority complex. And, like you, they didn’t get how it made them look, either.
Zero. That's the amount of sense you make.

I think you're confusing your personas and don't realize what site you're actually on.

Congrats on the win against a skeleton Butler squad.

Be nice. IU played well second half. Purdue played outstanding but that's a different board and thread lol. Butler needs get humbled in that damn tourney, they handled us many times since inception. Oh yeah, again the guy saying Rob P equal to Hunter JR, c'mon man. Can't wait till Purdue-IU toss it up.

Be nice. IU played well second half. Purdue played outstanding but that's a different board and thread lol. Butler needs get humbled in that damn tourney, they handled us many times since inception. Oh yeah, again the guy saying Rob P equal to Hunter JR, c'mon man. Can't wait till Purdue-IU toss it up.

Hunter held their best scorer Hubb (almost 20 ppg) scoreless today and went 18/5/8 lol. I was bummed when we missed out on RP but it’s clear we got the better player.

Congrats on the win against a skeleton Butler squad.

IU was short a starter as well.

Pur/Nd will be playing in front of roughly the same number of fans they usually do at the CRC once the IU fans clear out or before they get there.

Neither can we.

I'm looking forward to that too.

As an aside, I assume you noticed that ND only goes 7 deep and they played all of their starters at least 29 minutes. Not exactly a deep, loaded team you beat today.

IU was short a starter as well.

Pur/Nd will be playing in front of roughly the same number of fans they usually do at the CRC once the IU fans clear out or before they get there.

Yeah and tell us about the banners again? I will say you should hang another banner, IU
Neither can we.

Pretty much what you have to say after getting your asses handed to you .
I'm looking forward to that too.

As an aside, I assume you noticed that ND only goes 7 deep and they played all of their starters at least 29 minutes. Not exactly a deep, loaded team you beat today.

Unlike IU who played what 8 guys mostly always???? The heralded freshman class has seen two of the guys recruited not see the court in 3 games IN NON CONFERENCE play. Think that's going to change when B10 play starts???? Whereas Purdue getting quality minutes from 5 freshman which builds towards next year. IU is going to wear down in conference and heaven forbid if you get in foul trouble. Not sure what the plan is going on over there.
Better defense this year from your team, but offensively still challenged and will show as season continues. Not a strong blue print boys.

Yeah and tell us about the banners again? I will say you should hang another banner, IU

Unlike IU who played what 8 guys mostly always???? The heralded freshman class has seen two of the guys recruited not see the court in 3 games IN NON CONFERENCE play. Think that's going to change when B10 play starts???? Whereas Purdue getting quality minutes from 5 freshman which builds towards next year. IU is going to wear down in conference and heaven forbid if you get in foul trouble. Not sure what the plan is going on over there.
Better defense this year from your team, but offensively still challenged and will show as season continues. Not a strong blue print boys.

If we all stand up and hand you some self esteem by validating your team...will you leave?

Because...I can arrange that for you.

Reactions: IUgradman

I'm really happy for you guys playing 5 frosh. But let's be clear, you have to do that when guys quit. What time does BYU play today?

Zero. That's the amount of sense you make.

I think you're confusing your personas and don't realize what site you're actually on.
And, like a lot of newbie fans, you have no historical context for or appreciation of IU when we were elite. It’s why you don’t understand how you look when you talk trash with a rival that’s dominated us, because it’s what loser Purdue fans used to do when we were at the top of college basketball. But you go girl.

No need to get so hostile man it’s the holidays.

Seriously, what kind of a lunatic trolls multiple IU message boards every day for a decade? Do you get satisfaction out of irritating others? Do you have no other better use of your time?

Happy holidays to you and your family

You were banned under one username and broke forum rules by creating a new account to prevent IU fans from being able to talk about their school’s teams in peace. What is your mental defect?

And, like a lot of newbie fans, you have no historical context for or appreciation of IU when we were elite. It’s why you don’t understand how you look when you talk trash with a rival that’s dominated us, because it’s what loser Purdue fans used to do when we were at the top of college basketball. But you go girl.
You need to drop the role of genuflecting IU fan. If you really were the longtime Hoosier fan you claim to be, you'd realize the thin veil you're using isn't fooling anyone who actually is a longtime fan.

Reactions: Krafty97grad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT