ADVERTISEMENT

Golf course suggestions

bshields

Junior
Aug 28, 2001
i will be up in the Sheridan/Hamilton County area the last week of June few a few days for my Dad's memorial service and was looking for suggestions on courses to play (in the area or willing to make a longer drive if it's worth it). Bear Slide and the courses built around that time were fairly new when I moved, so not too up to date my on which course are still well maintain and the best ones too play. Thanks.

i will be up in the Sheridan/Hamilton County area the last week of June few a few days for my Dad's memorial service and was looking for suggestions on courses to play (in the area or willing to make a longer drive if it's worth it). Bear Slide and the courses built around that time were fairly new when I moved, so not too up to date my on which course are still well maintain and the best ones too play. Thanks.
Remember, golf is more than your score, and you'll be fine.

Bear Slide is a very solid choice, from where you are you are going to be.

Or you could go play Wolf Run. They are allowing public play now....probably $125 or so, but it's a pretty amazing track. Brutally hard.

Bear Slide is a very solid choice, from where you are you are going to be.

Or you could go play Wolf Run. They are allowing public play now....probably $125 or so, but it's a pretty amazing track. Brutally hard.

I worked there for there in the summers for the first six years it was open. Last time I was up we played out there and they comped us. Didn't realize they were allowing public play.

What do you think about Purgatory? I've never played there. I could also play Harbor Trees.

I worked there for there in the summers for the first six years it was open. Last time I was up we played out there and they comped us. Didn't realize they were allowing public play.

What do you think about Purgatory? I've never played there. I could also play Harbor Trees.

Purgatory is good too. I prefer Bear Slide, but can't go wrong with with either. Not sure if you can get on Sagamore, but that's tougher/better condition than either.

Purgatory is good too. I prefer Bear Slide, but can't go wrong with with either. Not sure if you can get on Sagamore, but that's tougher/better condition than either.
Bear Slide is fantastic and gives you everything you want.

Prairie View is excellent. I preferred Purgatory over Bear Slide. Bear Slide was in very good condition, just didn't care for the layout as much as the other two, so probably just personal preference. We played Purgatory in the morning & Bear Slide in the afternoon.

Reactions: C-$
Nothing like memorializing your dead father by hitting the links.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT