ADVERTISEMENT

Galloway shooting 50 percent from the line, I thought I heard the announcer say.

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
towards the end of the game. I knew he was bad but that was shocking. for a senior that is horrible. kid plays his ass off I will give him that but the terrible shooting and running under the basket with nowhere to go and flinging the ball out should have ended 3 years ago. the shooting guard position needs a major upgrade next year.

what Galloway needs to do next year is go to a program that plays transition basketball, he is an above average athlete and can be very effective on the break.

towards the end of the game. I knew he was bad but that was shocking. for a senior that is horrible. kid plays his ass off I will give him that but the terrible shooting and running under the basket with nowhere to go and flinging the ball out should have ended 3 years ago. the shooting guard position needs a major upgrade next year.

what Galloway needs to do next year is go to a program that plays transition basketball, he is an above average athlete and can be very effective on the break.
he and X might be the worst passing backcourt in the league. So many dumb and bad passes. Not everyone has vision to make good passes but it seems they should learn not to make bad ones. 7 of our 11 TOs from our starting senior/captain backcourt, vs 7 assists.

It really is shocking that a coach’s kid (from Indiana) and 4th year senior GUARD with a ton of starts under his belt is shooting 50% from the line. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen that before. Anyone come to mind?

It really is shocking that a coach’s kid (from Indiana) and 4th year senior GUARD with a ton of starts under his belt is shooting 50% from the line. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen that before. Anyone come to mind?
His high school numbers were similar. He has never been a good shooter. Great athlete though…he would make a great WR in football

Yes, Trey must have the yips missing to the left … and then to right on consecutive attempts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT