ADVERTISEMENT

Gabbard a Terrorist

You have no proof she’s lying. That word seems to be thrown around a lot on here.
You have no proof she is telling the truth and she has every reason to lie about it for political points.

Put up or shut up. There isn't any proof she is on the watch list other than her claiming it. she is likely lying as usual.

Last edited:
I just don’t get calling someone like Gabbard a liar with no proof.
I don't get believing what people are saying without question. I think it's highly improbable that she was put on any terrorist watchlist. It makes no sense and when things make no sense it's quite a leap to believe it.

Frankly, I think Tulsi is dishonest anyway. She has probably always had the beliefs she has now and aligned with Republicans. There is no way a Republican can be elected to the House of Representatives in Hawaii. Zero chance. So, my guess is she pretended to be a Democrat so she could get elected. This is my theory, and I have no proof - except for the fact that she couldn't have been elected as a Republican in Hawaii. ;)

I don't get believing what people are saying without question. I think it's highly improbable that she was put on any terrorist watchlist. It makes no sense and when things make no sense it's quite a leap to believe it.
But you don’t know.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
You have no proof she is telling the truth and she has every reason to lie about it for political points.

Put up or shut up. There isn't any proof she is on the watch list other than her claiming it. she is lying as usual.
How do you know she’s lying? Bc you’re a shill? It’s being investigated. See what comes back

Put up or shut up. There isn't any proof she is on the watch list other than her claiming it. she is lying as usual.
You don't KNOW she's lying. That's as wrong as those that blindly believe she's telling the truth. Yes, it's likely that it's false, but we don't KNOW it's false.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
Gabbard was great when she was running in the primary as a democrat and destroying Harris in the debate. Now she’s a lying bitch Trumper. Right?
Find a post where I said she was great when she was pretending to be a dem.

I would love to see a post from you defending gabbard when she was a dem.

No, I don't know. I said it was my opinion. I'm one of those guys that questions things which aren't likely. Sorry.
Sure thing. Like Trump winning 18/19 bellwethers, getting more votes than any President ever, winning House seats, winning FL, OH, and IA by record margins, signatures not matching and refusing to allow any audit but still losing the election. I definitely remember your skepticism.

I just don’t get calling someone like Gabbard a liar with no proof.
Someone like Gabbard? She’s a perfect example of a politician who is focused on her personal success, fame, and wealth. Of course she would lie if she saw a benefit from it.

Someone like Gabbard? She’s a perfect example of a politician who is focused on her personal success, fame, and wealth. Of course she would lie if she saw a benefit from it.
You think if she was still a dem and was accusing trump of putting her on the terrorist watch list, that stoll would have the same take on this?

You think if she was still a dem and was accusing trump of putting her on the terrorist watch list, that stoll would have the same take on this?
Make note of Circle and Mark’s answers. Trying answering like they just did in the future.

• Haha
Sure thing. Like Trump winning 18/19 bellwethers, getting more votes than any President ever, winning House seats, winning FL, OH, and IA by record margins, signatures not matching and refusing to allow any audit but still losing the election. I definitely remember your skepticism.
Only morons think Trump lost the election due to voter fraud. Hellooooooooo, moron.

You could try setting an example instead of telling other posters how to respond.
IU I will make you a promise. I will not respond to you again. If you respond to one of my posts not directed at you with a personal insult I will delete the post and lock you out of the thread. If you respond without a personal insult directed at me it will stand.

I am tired of wrestling you. It’s your choice whether you get to post in threads going forward. The first test will be right now.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
Several falsehoods here.
1) Trump did not get more votes than any president ever. Trump got more Republican votes than any Republican candidate ever. Joe Biden got more votes than any president ever. You can choose to not believe that, but you'd be wrong.
2) Trump has not won a seat in the House of Representatives. If you intended to say that his influence helped to win House seats for Republicans, that is somewhat true, but A) pretty much is also true with almost every mid-term election in recent history and B) still underperformed compared to many expected prognostications. It is also likely true that Trump's influence caused the Senate to be lost to Democrats in both 2020 and 2022.
3) "Winning FL, OH, and IA by record margins". Might want to add some context there. Trump indeed won those states, but the "record margins" is only true if you consider the last 36 years of history as being the selection set of data. Bush won Florida in 2004, Dukakis won Iowa in 1988, and Bush won Ohio in 1988 by percentages higher than what Trump won those states in 2020 (and Reagan did even better in 1984 also in Ohio and Florida).

biden was not president when he received his votes, he was a private citizen. Your fake check has been proven FALSE and you are discredited from ever posting here again.
A) If that is what DBM intended, he would be correct. I highly doubt that is what he intended.
B) If that is indeed what he intended, I will admit that I am wrong, which is something very few here actually ever do.
C) If being proven of posting something false here is the criteria for banishment, this board is going to be out of posters by the end of the week.

Several falsehoods here.
1) Trump did not get more votes than any president ever. Trump got more Republican votes than any Republican candidate ever. Joe Biden got more votes than any president ever. You can choose to not believe that, but you'd be wrong.
2) Trump has not won a seat in the House of Representatives. If you intended to say that his influence helped to win House seats for Republicans, that is somewhat true, but A) pretty much is also true with almost every mid-term election in recent history and B) still underperformed compared to many expected prognostications. It is also likely true that Trump's influence caused the Senate to be lost to Democrats in both 2020 and 2022.
3) "Winning FL, OH, and IA by record margins". Might want to add some context there. Trump indeed won those states, but the "record margins" is only true if you consider the last 36 years of history as being the selection set of data. Bush won Florida in 2004, Dukakis won Iowa in 1988, and Bush won Ohio in 1988 by percentages higher than what Trump won those states in 2020 (and Reagan did even better in 1984 also in Ohio and Florida).
Biden was not President in 2020 dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: mrhighlife
I believe she probably is lying. It’s possible that she thinks she is on a list but it’s highly improbable that she actually is on it. I know it’s popular to think the government is out to get us if we’re conservative (especially if MAGA), but the government isn’t out to get us. It’s the paranoid trait of MAGA culture and Tulsi has plugged into that for the bucks. IMO.

I believe you're a fraud, so I doubt that what I'm going to share with you change your opinion, but do advise.

The report that TG was placed on the TSA's "Open Skies" program came from UncoverDC. Their source is Sonya Hightower LaBosco, who has publicly gone on record confirming the truth of the allegations. Ms. LaBosco is the Executive Director of AMNC, which is a national advocacy group for Federal Air Marshals (FAMs).. She states that according to several of her members FAMs were first assigned to the Gabbard 'detail' on July 23rd, with their first flight being July 25th. Both Gabbard and her husband are on the list. As per TSA practice, neither were told that they had made the list. The original story by UndercoverDC included a photo of TG that came from the "Target Package" used by the FAMs to surveil Gabbard.

Quiet Skies focuses on suspected domestic terrorists. UndercoverDC had previously broken stories about other Quiet Skies targets. including an infant son of an individual who had attended the J6 protests, and 2 other individuals who had attended the protests or had been in DC on that date. None were ever charged with any crime. LaBosco and AMNC President David Londo have testified concerning their concerns that TSA has been violating the rights of conservatives in a "big domestic surveillance grab".

TG has stated that she and her husband found that their boarding passes were marked with "SSSS" which stands for "Quad S", the mark of the beast for TSA. She did not know why until the story came to public light, but she knew she had just lately been experiencing extensive and intrusive searches, including searched by dogs. She did not know that there were FAMs on her flight assigned to her and her husband. She said that on another flight she was unable to get through security with military ID, as she had done in the past. She inquired, and a TSA agent commented on the SSSS marker. She said the agent asked "Why are you Quad S? You're in the military" to which she replied "That's exactly what I'm wondering". It is important to note that LaBosco did not speak to Gabbard prior to the UncoverDC story being published.

On August 11th, 3 Hawaiian house representatives sent a letter accusing the TSA of including TG on the Quiet Skies watchlist, and accusing TSA of harassment of TG and her husband on multiple flights. They asked that she be withdrawn from the list immediately and that full public transparency be provided. As far as I can tell, there has been no reply.

On August 8th Congressman Tim Burchett wrote the TSA administrator requesting a meeting to discuss the report. There has been no meeting.

Congressman James Comer, Chairman of the House Oversight Committee, also sent a letter to the TSA. Comer asked that certain specific materials be delivered to the Committee, a briefing with the Committee no later than August 30th, and receipt of the documents and communications requested by September 6th. As far as I'm aware, none of that has occurred. Congressman Jim Jordan, Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, has made similar demands and requests. On 8/22, Rand Paul, ranking member of the Senate Homeland Security and Govt Affairs Committee inquired about the Gabbard case and other reports of TSA abuse of the Open Skies program. He requested that relevant listed documents be delivered to the Committee by Sept. 4th. There is no indication of compliance with the request.

There has been NO denial of the allegations by the TSA. I have not seen one media report denying the allegations, although there may have been 100+ reporting them.

Admiral, are you ok with this state of affairs? How do you square it with your highly developed sense of honor?

So Tulsi goes on Fox and criticizes Kamala and goes on Terrorist watch list next day. Who the hell is the dictator?

It is very scary because if they can do that to her what happens to the rest of us. People who discount things like this for political purposes need to think about the long game.

Hold up. I didn't look at the link. But what about the story of Gabbard being put on the list? Are you ok with that or can you see the inherent danger for the rest of us?

Please provide a link that states she was put on the terrorist watch list that isn't just her saying it.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
I believe you're a fraud, so I doubt that what I'm going to share with you change your opinion, but do advise.

The report that TG was placed on the TSA's "Open Skies" program came from UncoverDC. Their source is Sonya Hightower LaBosco, who has publicly gone on record confirming the truth of the allegations. Ms. LaBosco is the Executive Director of AMNC, which is a national advocacy group for Federal Air Marshals (FAMs).. She states that according to several of her members FAMs were first assigned to the Gabbard 'detail' on July 23rd, with their first flight being July 25th. Both Gabbard and her husband are on the list. As per TSA practice, neither were told that they had made the list. The original story by UndercoverDC included a photo of TG that came from the "Target Package" used by the FAMs to surveil Gabbard.

Quiet Skies focuses on suspected domestic terrorists. UndercoverDC had previously broken stories about other Quiet Skies targets. including an infant son of an individual who had attended the J6 protests, and 2 other individuals who had attended the protests or had been in DC on that date. None were ever charged with any crime. LaBosco and AMNC President David Londo have testified concerning their concerns that TSA has been violating the rights of conservatives in a "big domestic surveillance grab".

TG has stated that she and her husband found that their boarding passes were marked with "SSSS" which stands for "Quad S", the mark of the beast for TSA. She did not know why until the story came to public light, but she knew she had just lately been experiencing extensive and intrusive searches, including searched by dogs. She did not know that there were FAMs on her flight assigned to her and her husband. She said that on another flight she was unable to get through security with military ID, as she had done in the past. She inquired, and a TSA agent commented on the SSSS marker. She said the agent asked "Why are you Quad S? You're in the military" to which she replied "That's exactly what I'm wondering". It is important to note that LaBosco did not speak to Gabbard prior to the UncoverDC story being published.

On August 11th, 3 Hawaiian house representatives sent a letter accusing the TSA of including TG on the Quiet Skies watchlist, and accusing TSA of harassment of TG and her husband on multiple flights. They asked that she be withdrawn from the list immediately and that full public transparency be provided. As far as I can tell, there has been no reply.

On August 8th Congressman Tim Burchett wrote the TSA administrator requesting a meeting to discuss the report. There has been no meeting.

Congressman James Comer, Chairman of the House Oversight Committee, also sent a letter to the TSA. Comer asked that certain specific materials be delivered to the Committee, a briefing with the Committee no later than August 30th, and receipt of the documents and communications requested by September 6th. As far as I'm aware, none of that has occurred. Congressman Jim Jordan, Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, has made similar demands and requests. On 8/22, Rand Paul, ranking member of the Senate Homeland Security and Govt Affairs Committee inquired about the Gabbard case and other reports of TSA abuse of the Open Skies program. He requested that relevant listed documents be delivered to the Committee by Sept. 4th. There is no indication of compliance with the request.

There has been NO denial of the allegations by the TSA. I have not seen one media report denying the allegations, although there may have been 100+ reporting them.

Admiral, are you ok with this state of affairs? How do you square it with your highly developed sense of honor?
Whole lot of politics involved in that story. I do believe it would be wrong to put her on the list, but don’t believe she was because it makes no sense to do it. No proof of it is in your story, which I don’t know is even accurate. Where did you get it? I might check it out.

I wasn’t an Admiral. ;)

It is very scary because if they can do that to her what happens to the rest of us. People who discount things like this for political purposes need to think about the long game.
People who manufacture or exaggerate things like this for political purposes need to think about the long game.

ANNNNNNND as of this time, aloha has not responded to Shrooms report. ... hmmm

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT