ADVERTISEMENT

Found myself absent minededly.....

Nope . . not yet . . . but I'm certain that someday he will be gone.

What's with the Crean haters on here? He is our Jesus. Resurrected us post Sampson mess. CTC doesn't get nearly as much credit and recognition as he deserves.

Go root for Purdue or Illinois if you are good rooting for this crap. You are an enabler, plain and simple. This is not Indiana basketball.

L's get Crean out the door and a real coach in the door: sad, but true.
No thank you. I intend to stay and continue to support IU.

Where was NW help side rotation when Blackmon drove at the end if the game? Its so simple but when Bryants man left him him JBJ was forced to give it to Bryant for a dunk and then the help Side fouls so IU can win? How can a team with any coaching make mistakes like that? Someone should find an article about Collins on the hot seat. If I were a wildcat fan I might root for IU.

...rooting for Northwestern tonight. Apparently my apathy is that deep.

Anyone else?

SouthBendJim

Can't bring myself to do that but I do want to see NW in the tourney.

I watch (when I watch) with a good deal of indifference.

I think after 9 years I feel pretty good about what to expect from Tom if he were to be extended.

Having said that, I do think he can have success at a lower profile school. Maybe rebuild a mid-major or BCS football school?

Last edited:
Just like Davis' last season.

Man, I remember some of those home games from Mike's last season. I actually felt uncomfortable being there. The atmosphere was closer to being at a mandatory work meeting that no one wanted to be at than a basketball game. Not much cheering even when we scored. Mostly quiet with boos during bad play and it was quiet enough at times you could clearly hear individuals yelling out "FIRE MIKE DAVIS". Not a crowd chant or a even a small group, it was quiet enough you could hear one dude yelling it.

Agreed. I was following the play by play on my phone and kept reading... "(fill in the blank) lost ball turnover". Everyone in the restaurant was a Wiskyburg fan I'm sure and could not imagine what NV was getting so irate over!

I dont have to root for a Hoosier loss to realize that we are changing coaches. I dont have to be an a-hole to post on this board either.
I will never root for IU to lose...anytime.

2015 says hello.

As does Alabama.

RMK would beat NW routinely by 20+. I could never imagine IU struggling against NW in my lifetime or the lifetime of my future children lol.

Actually I remember IU losing to Northwestern in Jan. 82 to kick off the Big 10 season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT