ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets Tonight

Out of curiosity I was looking on Stubhub for what tickets for tonight were going for, and tickets for seats in row 45 in Section F were going for $5 A TICKET. The real nosebleed seats were $2. Sad that's what it takes to try to get people in the seats now.
Louisville has had games that drew less than 6k, fair weather fans or showing displeasure?

Out of curiosity I was looking on Stubhub for what tickets for tonight were going for, and tickets for seats in row 45 in Section F were going for $5 A TICKET. The real nosebleed seats were $2. Sad that's what it takes to try to get people in the seats now.
It's a late game on a weeknight. I'm not even sure I'll watch the whole thing on TV, depending how it goes.

You must be excluding those that post here, right?
Nope. Not the fans fault Woody has collapsed to #100 and may miss the NIT and has one recruit next year with lots of outgoing players.

We’ve sucked for 25 years and lead the conference in attendance. We show up in NYC and provide a crowd advantage vs UConn. We managed a 50/50 crowd in Atlanta in Auburn’s backyard.

It’s not the fans fault at all.

Nope. Not the fans fault Woody has collapsed to #100 and may miss the NIT and has one recruit next year with lots of outgoing players.

We’ve sucked for 25 years and lead the conference in attendance. We show up in NYC and provide a crowd advantage vs UConn. We managed a 50/50 crowd in Atlanta in Auburn’s backyard.

It’s not the fans fault at all.
You miss the point, Tammy

Well I am amazed no one on either board took me up on 4 free tickets on the floor and a parking pass.

I ended up texting my stock broker. He was excited. He has two young children that are big IU fans. He and his wife and two kids are having a night out in Bloomington and thrilled.

Well I am amazed no one on either board took me up on 4 free tickets on the floor and a parking pass.

I ended up texting my stock broker. He was excited. He has two young children that are big IU fans. He and his wife and two kids are having a night out in Bloomington and thrilled.
your stockbroker may call you Tomm and ask why you invest your money in this shit product that has become iu basketball.

your stockbroker may call you Tomm and ask why you invest your money in this shit product that has become iu basketball.
He best not. I have questions about many of his recommendations.

Hopefully I live long enough to witness another title. Looks like long shot right now.

I think with some of Woodson’s comments we can forget about him going away voluntarily.

Not watching. This had blood bath written all over it in that Nebraska has a coach who is actually good at offensive strategy vs Woody, who has, well, proven he is not that!! Nothing screams IU hoops like a 3 game HOME losing streak to the mighty likes of Penn St, Northwestern and Nebraska. Not sure I thought I’d ever see that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT