ADVERTISEMENT

Found myself absent minededly.....

I really want to see NW make the tourney so losing tonight wouldn't have been awful. A loss would have helped cement Tangerine Man's departure and NW's tourney bid.

Reactions: UncleMark
I really do hope they finally make the NCAA tourney. Wasn't rooting for an IU loss but pretty indifferent on the outcome.

Reactions: HookHoops
Crean went out with a win...I'm fine with it. Even if he was loudly booed when introduced.

Happy for the IU players and coaches. It hasn't been easy. Maybe they can win a few here at the end.

Reactions: cryano
...rooting for Northwestern tonight. Apparently my apathy is that deep.

Anyone else?

SouthBendJim
Then go post on the NW fan board...
Never would I find myself rooting for Hoosiers to lose.

What a sorry-arse group of bandwagon-type fans that have populated this board.

Reactions: outside shooter

if losing a couple extra games in a turd ball of a season means getting a coach who can get us ranked on the reg, then i can't blame a dude.

bandwagon? i don't think that term means what you think it means. hehehe

Go away troll. We all know that this season is over but you seem to not know that? No way you or anyone can save his job now.

Go away troll. We all know that this season is over but you seem to not know that? No way you or anyone can save his job now.
I dont have to root for a Hoosier loss to realize that we are changing coaches. I dont have to be an a-hole to post on this board either.
I will never root for IU to lose...anytime.

And although I don't really know what gets to what level, you(redshirt) calling me(junior) a troll(?) is just ignorance on your end.

If beating NW at home is the criteria needed to save his job that alone is worthy of being fired.

RMK would beat NW routinely by 20+. I could never imagine IU struggling against NW in my lifetime or the lifetime of my future children lol.

RMK would beat NW routinely by 20+. I could never imagine IU struggling against NW in my lifetime or the lifetime of my future children lol.
Are you also one of the fans who are praising Collins and hoping he's the next IU coach...while bashing IU for beating NW at the same time...

Are you also one of the fans who are praising Collins and hoping he's the next IU coach...while bashing IU for beating NW at the same time...

not a big fan of collins actually. Dont think hes a good X's and O's coach. Have seen deer in the headlights way too many times from him.

NO WAY!!!
Go root for Purdue or Illinois if you are good rooting for this crap. You are an enabler, plain and simple. This is not Indiana basketball.

L's get Crean out the door and a real coach in the door: sad, but true.

Last edited:
If there is no way to "save his job" then why not celebrate a home win on senior night with the team and fans?

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Okay, since that's done.

Is Crean gone yet?

Reactions: jaypay23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT