ADVERTISEMENT

Found a bigfoot

what a strange year it has been. wow!

Hell, someone finds dinosaur fossils somewhere in the world about once a month. But, to date, there have been no findings of Bigfoot remains, or Bigfoot fossils, or Bigfoot hair. Nonetheless, they apparently pose for blurry photos,

I hope someone makes some money off of this. The economy needs it.

Hell, someone finds dinosaur fossils somewhere in the world about once a month. But, to date, there have been no findings of Bigfoot remains, or Bigfoot fossils, or Bigfoot hair. Nonetheless, they apparently pose for blurry photos,

Maybe they're hypoallergenic, non-shedding immortal beings. Ever think of that?

This video is pathetically fake. Think about. You know exactly when the train you will be on is passing g by a wide open field. You get your buddy a cheap costume and tell him to walk across this open field next to the tracks. exactly when your train goes by

Probably just a homeless person on a hike

Not sure he has enough hair to be confused for big foot.

He changed hoodies.
adult-ted-2-hoodie-costume~gc16058xl

Check out the 11 second mark in the video. Bigfoot squats to take a dump. I guess they put their pants on one leg at a time too. ;)

The History Channel alien shows have told us that when a Bigfoot dies it is eradicated by aliens. Many believe they have been placed here by alien visitors. Duh.. I thought everyone knew this.

Reactions: UncleMark
The History Channel alien shows have told us that when a Bigfoot dies it is eradicated by aliens. Many believe they have been placed here by alien visitors. Duh.. I thought everyone knew this.
Maybe Bigfoot is just aliens wearing their attempt at a human costume

Check out the 11 second mark in the video. Bigfoot squats to take a dump. I guess they put their pants on one leg at a time too. ;)
it's just amazing to me that moneymaker and bobo are never in the right place at the right time. how many years have they been searching? so here we are with a video right where they should be and i tune into those clowns and they are in india trying to track down a clan of 3 foot bigfoots

• Haha
Reactions: Indianaftw
it's just amazing to me that moneymaker and bobo are never in the right place at the right time. how many years have they been searching? so here we are with a video right where they should be and i tune into those clowns and they are in india trying to track down a clan of 3 foot bigfoots
You seem remarkably well informed about Bigfoots. Do they make good goalkeepers or something?

You seem remarkably well informed about Bigfoots. Do they make good goalkeepers or something?
i am indeed an expert. it's one of the topics i know quite a bit about. my daughter and i also watch the shows when there's nothing else on. survivorman was by far the best show devoted to it. his footage is second to none

Are these bigfoot in India 3 feet tall or do they have three big feet? If the latter, are three feet big, or only two of them.?

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
what a strange year it has been. wow!

i think that is the same train I rode from Durango to Silverton in June of 2022. I saw no unusual activities, but then again, I only drank coffee.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT