ADVERTISEMENT

For all of the remote workers on here

Cortez88

All-Big Ten
Jan 7, 2017
So, I started a new job last week. I had been a traditional in office working stiff most of my career. Post Covid, I was hybrid, but 3 days in office per week.

Now, I’m totally remote working with people from all over the globe. My question, what are some tips you can offer to: stay connected, not go crazy, get in more steps each day, etc? I know it will be an adjustment, but I want to get into some solid routines, especially before the weather goes to shiite.

So, I started a new job last week. I had been a traditional in office working stiff most of my career. Post Covid, I was hybrid, but 3 days in office per week.

Now, I’m totally remote working with people from all over the globe. My question, what are some tips you can offer to: stay connected, not go crazy, get in more steps each day, etc? I know it will be an adjustment, but I want to get into some solid routines, especially before the weather goes to shiite.
Ooof. Be intentional about getting up and moving around. Take a short walk at lunch.

Reactions: stollcpa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT