ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Ryan Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In over his head.

Horrible 4th down call.

His defense getting run over by Maryland.

It’s a shame the AD have him such a big buyout.
If they lose to Maryland they just might. Darkest day 2.

Reactions: 4IUSox2
Super bad throw by Taulia. Gives a lethargic team some juice. Love to see OSU eat it. But maybe IU is not as bad as they looked in the the Maryland game.

In over his head.

Horrible 4th down call.

His defense getting run over by Maryland.

It’s a shame the AD have him such a big buyout.
I'd love to see it. The only thing I like better than seeing crying buckeye fans is crying UK fans.

Reactions: jsenleo
Super bad throw by Taulia. Gives a lethargic team some juice. Love to see OSU eat it. But maybe IU is not as bad as they looked in the the Maryland game.
The pass to end the half was worse. That plus the INT plus the bad throw into the end zone that ended up with the FG is going to cost UMD this game.

IU will likely end the year with more losses than either Northwestern or. MSU.
Both programs went through absolute upheaval with little time to recover.
This tells you all you need to know about IUs head coach. Worse off with him than without him. All 3 phases are bad.
So, in response to the prospect that IU is not as bad as they look?

No. It is bad.

I noticed no post since OSU turned the game around and romped MD. We won't know about OSU until they play PSU.

Not unlike other OSU performances v. upstarts over the years … the ballon got popped in the 2nd half and OSU covered the spread in the end. MD appears to have sold out to stop the run and couldn’t cover OSU receivers too.

T.T. threw 2 picks … didn’t seem to have the same magic … like in College Park the week before.

I noticed no post since OSU turned the game around and romped MD. We won't know about OSU until they play PSU.
I think we know three things:
1) McCord is good enough to get the job done. He was limited in IU’s Memorial Stadium, by conservative play calling to minimize mistakes. Harrison getting wide open makes his job easier.
2) The OSU OL isn’t up to recent standards, but is better than most P5 OLs.
3) OSU’s defense seems improved overall. They weren’t carved up in the 1st half. ST short field spotted MD an early TD.

Yet there are fans in Ohio who think covering the spread is not enough.
(Or think ’that team up north will win yet again).

https://www.landgrantholyland.com/2...ootball-head-coach-parker-fleming-kyle-mccord

Ohio State squeaked out a win against Maryland, but Ryan Day should be on the hot seat​

The Buckeye head coach’s obsession with toughness is going to cost his team big.

(Woody Hayes was big on toughness wasn’t he?)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT