ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Dolson. What a complete joke

OK, well I guess I'm going to bed tonight defeated. Enjoy your evening.

I do not use terms and have never used the term "insider." The only inaccuracy was how the word "physical" was given to me and used. It's semantics. Not that he would have been required to, If the statement had simply said "couldn't" instead of "didn't," it could not have been called inaccurate.. There is even more to the story. But I respect your opinion to believe what you wish. I do not know who the IU coach will be. But I do know who it will not be.
“The only issue was the iceberg, Captain.”

Ordfan is the troll that pretty much single handedly turned this place from the forum discussing IU athletics to the name calling sewer it is today. His 17 or 18 user names ran off most all of the good knowledgeable posters.

How along ago were you here? IUdanapoint, Helen dell, Kern County, Prankster mary and about 12 more now banned handles. He is still banned on the football board.

He sucks a lot of folks in, then they learn to either put him on ignore or just point and laugh.
Poor, poor Courty. Still embarrassed because I caight you lying. And the PU stuff . . . Wow.

Now, DM’s, Jimmy? It’s never too late for you to do the right thing. If you’re going to keep stalking me, it’s the least you can do, especially since I already live rent free.

lol...I was well ahead of you in calling BS on the matta story. And far better composed.

Go fish'n Ordy.

troll'n troll'n troll'n yehaaaw!
17,801. Funny how easily you got sucked into “Physicalgate”. Thought even you would’ve figured that one out. Maybe next time, sporto.

Now, DM’s, Jimmy?

Poor, poor Courty. Still embarrassed because I caight you lying. And the PU stuff . . . Wow.

Now, DM’s, Jimmy? It’s never too late for you to do the right thing. If you’re going to keep stalking me, it’s the least you can do, especially since I already live rent free.

o
There was not a "physical", but where that came from is clearly laid out and updated in the premium forum pages. For that reason I can say emphatically that Thad Matta will not be the next coach. There's additional information on this story that I will share when the search is over.
Watch Matta be the guy after all.

Reactions: Radio Zero

DM’s, Jimmy? Ill happily let you up . . . Check with Mrs. Eastern. Lol
C'mon little man...that all ya got for us...puss.

Boilies really gagged that up the other night...won exactly the same number of post season games that Archie did. What happened there little message board hero?

C'mon little man...that all ya got for us...puss.

Boilies really gagged that up the other night...won exactly the same number of post season games that Archie did. What happened there little message board hero?

Now you’re upset, and all because you couldn’t find those pesky DM’s. C’mon, Jimmy, you can do it. Just think about your BGR days and muster some of that cowardly energy. Meanwhile, those of us who are actual IU alums will worry about our coach search. Run along, Jimmy. DM’s await.

Now you’re upset, and all because you couldn’t find those pesky DM’s. C’mon, Jimmy, you can do it. Just think about your BGR days and muster some of that cowardly energy. Meanwhile, those of us who are actual IU alums will worry about our coach search. Run along, Jimmy. DM’s await.

Andwe have liftoff

atta girl...keep it coming. Let it go...

atta girl.... dance

Seems that my only ignored poster is getting close to a melt down and banning yet again. If he would admit his previous incarnations he wouldn't be such a cowardly liar. However, he's a cowardly liar by definition. It's unreal. Have fun with him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Radio Zero
Seems the my only ignored poster is getting close to a melt down and banning yet again. If he would admit his previous incarnations he wouldn't be such a cowardly liar. However, he's a cowardly liar by definition. It's unreal. Have fun with him.
Says the guy who told everyone how great Miller is. Say Aloha.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT