ADVERTISEMENT

Finally able to watch the game

IndyCusp

Junior
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2011
After reading the boards and the bashing about Debord being too conservative, I thought I knew what I was going to see. But I didn’t really see that. Instead I saw the offense moving the ballin the second half. If Scott doesn’t fumble with 12:00 minutes left in the 4th, a bunch more time was going to come off the clock and maybe even points on the board. If Ramsey doesn’t run right into #72 on a designed QB run, he picks up a first down and maybe even a lot more yards. I saw passing plays called, but no one open. There were not many 3 and outs that I was expecting. I do think Allen was a little crazy on that 4th and 9. I thought CKW was risky when we it came to going for it on 4th, but CTA has him beat by a long shot. The penalties for hitting the QB late have to stop. Those were blatant as can be. Those kinds of stupid penalties will kill any chance of beating any top tier team. Really need Whop and Timian back. I thought Jerome Johnson played a heck of a game. Hopefully Robinson will be back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News