ADVERTISEMENT

FEMA

“Nevertheless” everyone came together?

Sad that anyone these days thinks like this.
Well, when you have people threatening a civil war, it's not that complicated. I mean, yesterday, Trump said Kamala Harris is MURDERING people because of Jan 6 . This is not being driven by Biden or Harris. Anyone who thinks differently is pathetically uninformed.

I really am surprised at you, CO. You used to be someone whose opinion I considered. There is a reason almost all of DJT's previous administration is voting for Harris. For God's sake, Dick Cheney (!) put out an ad that he is endorsing Harris.

Help me Jesus!!!!

Last edited:
You used to be someone whose opinion I considered.
You are the second person who posted this idea in the last few hours. Trump affects all of us. I think people who segregate along Trump/no Trump are a problem. Most of those are no Trump. Im voting for him. I guess you need to decide what that means for you.

As far what politicians are voting for him is concerned, I’m in the Haley, Barr, Pompeo (and others) camp. Cheney did a lot of good for the country and we were lucky to have him when we did. He can vote for Kamala, that’s okay. I still would vote for Romney if I could and he hates Trump.

You are the second person who posted this idea in the last few hours. Trump affects all of us. I think people who segregate along Trump/no Trump are a problem. Most of those are no Trump. Im voting for him. I guess you need to decide what that means for you.

As far what politicians are voting for him is concerned, I’m in the Haley, Barr, Pompeo (and others) camp. Cheney did a lot of good for the country and we were lucky to have him when we did. He can vote for Kamala, that’s okay. I still would vote for Romney if I could and he hates Trump.

So, what would the bottom be for you? You like Ted Bundy's policies so you would vote for him? My god, is there anything that would make you think twice about voting for this total scumbag/loser? He is grotesque, a rapist, a felon, a failed businessman in almost everything he's involved himself.You don't think DICK CHENEY of all people isn't conservative enough or well informed?

Wow...

This is why people are saying that to you. We're flabbergasted that a poster who is so well respected who is now no better than Mas, DANC, and all the other weirdos around here. Are you going to start arguing that there are lizard people?

More than anything else, I'm disappointed. Sad. Please don't respond. It will be useless.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
I still like you CO. Old dogs can learn new tricks. I'm hoping you can too.

So, what would the bottom be for you? You like Ted Bundy's policies so you would vote for him? My god, is there anything that would make you think twice about voting for this total scumbag/loser? He is grotesque, a rapist, a felon, a failed businessman in almost everything he's involved himself.You don't think DICK CHENEY of all people isn't conservative enough or well informed?

Wow...

This is why people are saying that to you. We're flabbergasted that a poster who is so well respected who is now no better than Mas, DANC, and all the other weirdos around here. Are you going to start arguing that there are lizard people?

More than anything else, I'm disappointed. Sad. Please don't respond. It will be useless.
^^^^ Cuckoo ^^^^

They've only allocated $750.00 in emergency assistance to people who've lost everything...

I'd call that coming up a bit short...

Maybe if they somehow identified themselves as illegals they'd receive better treatment...
As usual, facts can't find a place in MAGA brains.

Rumor: FEMA will only provide $750 to disaster survivors to support their recovery.

Fact:​

This is false.

This is a type of assistance that you may be approved for soon after you apply, called Serious Needs Assistance. It is an upfront, flexible payment to help cover essential items like food, water, baby formula, breastfeeding supplies, medication and other emergency supplies. There are other forms of assistance that you may qualify for to receive and Serious Needs Assistance is an initial payment you may receive while FEMA assesses your eligibility for additional funds. As your application continues to be reviewed, you may still receive additional forms of assistance for other needs such as support for temporary housing, personal property and home repair costs. If you have questions about your disaster assistance application and what you qualify for, contact us at 1-800-621-3362 to speak with a FEMA representative in your language.

As usual, facts can't find a place in MAGA brains.

Rumor: FEMA will only provide $750 to disaster survivors to support their recovery.

Fact:​

This is false.

This is a type of assistance that you may be approved for soon after you apply, called Serious Needs Assistance. It is an upfront, flexible payment to help cover essential items like food, water, baby formula, breastfeeding supplies, medication and other emergency supplies. There are other forms of assistance that you may qualify for to receive and Serious Needs Assistance is an initial payment you may receive while FEMA assesses your eligibility for additional funds. As your application continues to be reviewed, you may still receive additional forms of assistance for other needs such as support for temporary housing, personal property and home repair costs. If you have questions about your disaster assistance application and what you qualify for, contact us at 1-800-621-3362 to speak with a FEMA representative in your language.

Poor attempt at a straw man. @76-1 never said FEMA will only provide $750 to disaster survivors to suppor their recovery.

He said "They've only allocated $750.00 in emergency assistance to people who've lost everything.." He never said it was all FEMA would give out.

Little word you left out there. $750 is pathetically small, even for emergency assistance.

Now, try posting honestly next time.

Poor attempt at a straw man. @76-1 never said FEMA will only provide $750 to disaster survivors to suppor their recovery.

He said "They've only allocated $750.00 in emergency assistance to people who've lost everything.." He never said it was all FEMA would give out.

Little word you left out there. $750 is pathetically small, even for emergency assistance.

Now, try posting honestly next time.
Dan, he framed it as if $750 was all that victims would receive. That's patently false, as the document from FEMA addressed. It is immediate emergency money. You live in North Carolina as I recall. If FEMA started handing out money unbridled, what would you be saying?

Honestly, what would you find to be the proper amount? This was an unexpected and unprecedented disaster. Just being at the Asheville airport and seeing the mobilization that took place with the National Guard Chinooks with soldiers hanging their legs out the back. and everyone else who was involved. Convoys of trucks trying to get things up and running as soon as possible. Police dealing with looters (?) while trying to do wellness checks on everyone in the surrounding area.

This reminds me of the BENGHAZI!!! whiners. Rescuers take time to mobilize. There needs to be planning and logistics.

What I learned from being on the ground was that as much as we want our government and military to be supermen, it's not possible. We do the best we possibly can. And I was impressed by the area around Asheville. They did their very best.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT