ADVERTISEMENT

Feelings about Bruce Pearl

VanPastorMan

Hall of Famer
Mar 21, 2002
Central Pennsylvania Via Washington Indiana
It really sickens me to see Bruce Pearl coaching college basketball. Now, not as much as Calvin Samscum,but I digress. Pearl is like an underhanded used car salesman. Lots of bloviating,but his actions have not held up to his public persona. Guys like him is what is wrong with college basketball. Give me the guys who run their programs so that kids will graduate and be productive citizens. Give me the guys who care about winning the right way within the rules any day.

Reactions: MyTeamIsOnTheFloor
I was really hoping for a "I am totally gay, and it is for Bruce Pearl" thread. Disappointing, as the thread is titled "Feelings about Bruce Pearl." Bummer.

He is well-dressed and has nice hair.

Last edited:
I was really coming for a "I am totally gay, and it is for Bruce Pearl" thread. Disappointing, as the thread is titled "Feelings for Bruce Pearl." Bummer.

He is well-dressed and has nice hair.
Plus, he's not afraid to show off a little skin:
18j529dpkard3jpg.jpg

Reactions: burnthemallralphie
It really sickens me to see Bruce Pearl coaching college basketball. Now, not as much as Calvin Samscum,but I digress. Pearl is like an underhanded used car salesman. Lots of bloviating,but his actions have not held up to his public persona. Guys like him is what is wrong with college basketball. Give me the guys who run their programs so that kids will graduate and be productive citizens. Give me the guys who care about winning the right way within the rules any day.
He's as orange as our coach. Orange people are douchebags.

Reactions: Timmy!
I feel sorry for your wife, having a husband she doesn't want to fvck.

Dude please STFU, fatbody's talking shit about pussy is seriously hilarious, (talk about lack of self awareness) but then the thought of the chubby or chubby chaser that would do your vomitous blubbery mass disgusts me.

Seriously, that's gross as hell. Is she a fatty too? Eww don't answer... please..

*retch*

Dude please STFU, fatbody's talking shit about pussy is seriously hilarious, (talk about lack of self awareness) but then the thought of the chubby or chubby chaser that would do your vomitous blubbery mass disgusts me.

Seriously, that's gross as hell. Is she a fatty too? Eww don't answer... please..

*retch*

She hot, & ain't a retread like your old lady either. But somebody else's cast off is all you can expect I'm sure, especially after failing miserably the first time.

You should be the one to stfu, but if that's how you wanna play on here, so be it. As everyone bitches about this thread, sucking, which it does, they can thank you & echo for setting the precedent, I just played along...

I'll make you the same deal I offered numb nuts, wanna put your money where your mouth is? Bet not. Lol

I feel sorry for your wife, having a husband she doesn't want to fvck.

Hit it last night.....she came twice.

Why are you such a dik?

Jenny Craig has helped thousands of people lose weight.....give it a try.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT