ADVERTISEMENT

Favorable schedule in 2025

Rags to Roses

All-American
Aug 9, 2002
Atlanta, GA
Saw a story where Ju Ju Lewis' dad noted that IU has a favorable schedule the next 2 years. I was aware that 2024 was easier than it has been given we are now no longer in the B1G East. 2025 is even better with non-Conference games with ODU, Kennesaw State and Indiana State. No O$U or Michigan either (but we do play at Oregon and At PSU). I'll gladly take it.

Saw a story where Ju Ju Lewis' dad noted that IU has a favorable schedule the next 2 years. I was aware that 2024 was easier than it has been given we are now no longer in the B1G East. 2025 is even better with non-Conference games with ODU, Kennesaw State and Indiana State. No O$U or Michigan either (but we do play at Oregon and At PSU). I'll gladly take it.
Not to mention coach Cignetti's staff will have the team they want and IU will be much better in 2025.

I want to see how this team performs with the way the coaches coach them. They have a good background of coaching with coach Saban before moving on so they know what they are doing. The results over the years show how well they coach.

Fans were saying we should have kept coach DeBoer at IU as HC; look at coach Cignetti's record and he matches coach Deboer so we did get the kind of coach we wanted. These coaches know how to manipulate defenses to score points. An attacking defense to disrupt offense so this season could be fun for a change.

Oregan had something like 7 turnovers. It was crazy.
They couldn't stop fumbling. It was a bit wet that day. We settled for too many field goals and almost blew it. It was a nearly identical day to the game at Michigan in 2009...except the outcome :(. I remember seeing Coach D say, as he walked to the bus outside of the stadium in Eugene, "we got what we wanted boys...let's go home."

I was there for both the Oregon and Michigan games, as well as our win at MSU in 2001. Kyle Killion made a late interception.in the end zone in front of.me to seal.the victory. Another few minutes and I am not sure we would have pulled it out over the Ducks.
That's awesome! That Michigan State game you mentioned was the first road game I ever attended, and I haven't missed a road win since (2020 excluded).

I am ready to see what our new coaches put on the field and how well they compete. I am looking forward to a well-ordered offense and an attacking defense.

Start the season 4-0 and more will believe in this coaching staff and believe what they say isn't BS.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT