ADVERTISEMENT

End DEI

I’m beginning to think if we ended DEI, the economy would crumble:

Anytime you see the typical rabble rousing in this town, there's a 90%+ chance the primary "activist" is some sort of IU DEI employee with some sort of non-sensical job description.

Reactions: DANC
No one should be surprised to learn that the folks running these programs are grifters. Promoting racism has become big business for hucksters leading DEI programs.

Just shocking.....

Wow, imagine that. Forcing hires based on gender & race doesn’t yield results on par as hiring the most qualified candidates. Hopefully the grift is coming to an end…
I'm glad you guys think it is a grift. When we get fewer opportunities, that is an excuse for not hiring. You guys believe there is no racism or discrimination. You guys believe everything is equal, it will never be equal because you guys are afraid of losing power. Yes, we need DEI because we as black people are not included. We have a few tokens but the rest is left behind.

I'm glad you guys think it is a grift. When we get fewer opportunities, that is an excuse for not hiring. You guys believe there is no racism or discrimination. You guys believe everything is equal, it will never be equal because you guys are afraid of losing power. Yes, we need DEI because we as black people are not included. We have a few tokens but the rest is left behind.

Why is it that Asians are the highest income earning race in this country Willdog? They faced significant discrimination for a long time.

Reactions: DANC and jet812
Why is it that Asians are the highest income earning race in this country Willdog? They faced significant discrimination for a long time.
I read recently where Asian women now make more money than white males. There is no systematic racist system in the U.S. discriminating against black, brown people, or women today. That’s a good thing and it’s something we should celebrate.

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC and jet812

Seems to me the Asian discrimination can be traced back to WWII and all the anti Japanese propaganda. Time has healed these wounds.

Terms such as Asians and Hispanics are too broad in my view to be meaningful. For example do we normally think of Indians being Asians, or do our minds go to Koreans, Vietamese, and Chinese ?

I mention Indians because they are the highest earning Asian group in the U.S. Also Indians living in the U.S. have a way higher percentage of college graduates than we Americans.

Last edited:
Seems to me the anti Asian discrimination can be traced back to WWII and all the anti Japanese propaganda. Time has healed these wounds.

Terms such as Asians and Hispanics are too broad in my view to be meaningful. For example do we normally think of Indians being Asians, or do our minds go to Koreans, Vietamese, and Chinese ?

I mention Indians because they are the highest earning Asian group in the U.S. Also have a way higher percentage of college graduates than we Americans.
Oh no - Asian discrimination goes back a lot longer than that.

Ever heard of Coolies? They were virtually slave laborers in the West, building railroads and infrastructure.

I honest-to-god heard this comment at a Purdue-IU BB at Mackey Arena, spoken by a Purdue fan, yelling at Troy Lewis: "Come on, you can take him - you're black!".
My younger brother, despite being a DII basketball signee, was rarely selected at the Beckley Rec in Dallas for pickup games, without at least a half hour sales pitch from one of his HS teammates. 😄

I'm not sure if it was because of his race, or the fact he wore Indiana or Duke basketball gear.

Maybe both? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
My younger brother, despite being a DII basketball signee, was rarely selected at the Beckley Rec in Dallas for pickup games, without at least a half hour sales pitch from one of his HS teammates. 😄

I'm not sure if it was because of his race, or the fact he wore Indiana or Duke basketball gear.

Maybe both? 😄
He's a cracker, isn't he?

Because they are trying to be like you, but you are the highest. There are not enough Asians.

Because they are trying to be like you, but you are the highest. There are not enough Asians.

that-dont-make-no-sense.gif

There are more whites than Asia,. the real power of judicial, legislature, and maybe potus remains with the whites.You guys are afraid of the browning of America.

There are more whites than Asia,. the real power of judicial, legislature, and maybe potus remains with the whites.You guys are afraid of the browning of America.
Why are “whites” ceding so much power and wealth to “Asians?”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT