ADVERTISEMENT

Drunk thread.

I'm still amazed at the amount of drugs kids are given for rambunctious or boisterous or disruptive. I'm glad I didn't grow up with this type of thinking. I'm also glad I don;t live in a place where this is considered normal.

The type of kids I grew up with that would have been given these drugs are among the most successful people I know, thankfully they weren't diagnosed ADHD and drugged.

Is there another country that drugs their kids near the rate the US does?
Or it's senior citizen?

guess which country this is
IjbayBJ.gif

Hint: not America

Reactions: mike41703
Adderall and Alcohol

Adderall is a stimulant and alcohol is a depressant. But don’t be fooled into thinking they cancel each other out. In the body, they compete with each other, posing serious risks.

Inebriation/Alcohol Poisoning

Adderall can dull the symptoms of being drunk. So people who use the substances together are often not aware of how much alcohol they’ve consumed. This can lead to over drinking and related consequences, from alcohol poisoning to risky behaviors.

Heart Problems

Adderall and other amphetamines carry some risk of heart problems. This is particularly true when they’re not used at prescribed levels. The risk is greater when stimulants are combined with alcohol.

Used together, Adderall and alcohol may:
•raise your body temperature
•increase your heart rate
•increase your blood pressure
•cause irregular heartbeat

Behavioral Issues

Reduced inhibitions and aggressive behavior often go hand in hand with drinking too much. Add Adderall to the mix and the results are multiplied.

Adderall and Alcohol

Adderall is a stimulant and alcohol is a depressant. But don’t be fooled into thinking they cancel each other out. In the body, they compete with each other, posing serious risks.

Inebriation/Alcohol Poisoning

Adderall can dull the symptoms of being drunk. So people who use the substances together are often not aware of how much alcohol they’ve consumed. This can lead to over drinking and related consequences, from alcohol poisoning to risky behaviors.

Heart Problems

Adderall and other amphetamines carry some risk of heart problems. This is particularly true when they’re not used at prescribed levels. The risk is greater when stimulants are combined with alcohol.

Used together, Adderall and alcohol may:
•raise your body temperature
•increase your heart rate
•increase your blood pressure
•cause irregular heartbeat

Behavioral Issues

Reduced inhibitions and aggressive behavior often go hand in hand with drinking too much. Add Adderall to the mix and the results are multiplied.

Thanks for the info, brah. But...

This ain't my first rodeo.

Reactions: sluggo69
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT