ADVERTISEMENT

Don't forget---8/1's the big day for Sales & Freeman

Here's hoping for some good news........I know I could use it.......although I did test negative for covid yesterday, so I got through scare #1!!
Good to hear you were negative. I may need one soon for some possible surgery,so was it as bad as they say?

Reactions: red hornet
Good to hear you were negative. I may need one soon for some possible surgery,so was it as bad as they say?

All I had was 4-5 days of low grade fever and 2 days of mild headache. I have a history of colds/flu/ear infections and the like, so I didn't know but I felt like I had to get tested and stay home until I got the results. I thought it was 50-50 that I had a mild case of it..............

My secretary had it a couple of months ago, and my wife has had two brothers who have had it, one currently.

My secretary's timeline was like this, fwiw: 1/2 days of headaches, followed by 1/2 days of congestion. Then muscle soreness in the neck area that radiated down her back all the way to her waist. Then complete loss of smell & taste for 4-5 days. Then, overlapping somewhat, nauseousness. She never has severe coughing or temperature. She rarely had more than 1-2 symptoms at a time.

I may have misread your post.....if you're talking about the test itself, it was nothing, although I've heard other people say that their tester really stuck it up there..............

I may have misread your post.....if you're talking about the test itself, it was nothing, although I've heard other people say that their tester really stuck it up there..............
Haha,I’ve heard both ways.My son has had 2 tests,he said the first one was nothing but the second one made him tear up lol

Reactions: red hornet
One thing since the Allen era, we are getting legit, big time size in the program. We don't have many lineman under 6-3 anymore, and most lineman who play are 300+ now. Same on DL (though they don't need to be or maybe even should be 300+) This trend is allowing for depth that seems like is built for the next years and beyond. Filling in the pipeline nicely!

Sales has committed to IU, PU fans should be on their way over anytime to claim they “backed off”, LOL. Welcome Josh !!
Nope. He was all but committed to Purdue back in March. Good get for iu. Purdue will be fine though.

So what changed his mind in your opinion?
No idea actually. It all seemed to change when McCulley committed to iu. Not sure if that has anything to do with it though? Without looking it up, I think Purdue and iu each got 2 OL from that state?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT