ADVERTISEMENT

Don’t buy Goodyear Tires

Lucy01

Hall of Famer
Sep 16, 2014
Let Goodyear survive on BLM!
I hope every Police department in the Country boycotts Goodyear!

Even by Trump standards, this is a stupid move. Yeah, let's boycott a company that employs thousands of blue collar workers in a swing state months before the election.
I guess you haven’t read Trumps tweet!

Let Goodyear survive on BLM!
I hope every Police department in the Country boycotts Goodyear!
That's very dumb and hypocritical. Goodyear is based in Ohio and it's on the news here. He's mad about something the company didn't even do. Also does he want people to support American businesses or not?

Reactions: HillzHoozier
That's very dumb and hypocritical. Goodyear is based in Ohio and it's on the news here. He's mad about something the company didn't even do. Also does he want people to support American businesses or not?

Goodyear is denying everything.

Goodyear subsequently issued a message saying that the image created “misconceptions” about the company and its policies, stating that the visual “was not created or distributed by Goodyear corporate, nor was it part of a diversity training class.”
So what is the real story?

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...tt-of-goodyear-tires-after-maga-attire-report

No, my bother-in-law works at Goodyear and said it is Indeed true!

Even by Trump standards, this is a stupid move. Yeah, let's boycott a company that employs thousands of blue collar workers in a swing state months before the election.

I really think he wants to lose. Lose cause a little up roar. Then go starts his TV channel and sell some books. Make millions, if not billions. Only thing holding him back are the special people that vote for him.

Reactions: TommyCracker
I really think he wants to lose. Lose cause a little up roar. Then go starts his TV channel and sell some books. Make millions, if not billions. Only thing holding him back are the special people that vote for him.
If he loses he starts going to court non stop. The only thing protecting him currently is his position. I wonder though, will they allow secret service to guard him in prison?

If he loses he starts going to court non stop. The only thing protecting him currently is his position. I wonder though, will they allow secret service to guard him in prison?
He's going to court non stop as it is. Just sued New Jersey for expanding mail in voting.

Goodyear stock is headed down fast! Why would you pick thugs over your customers?

Asking your employess to not wear any politically-affiliated slogans or material, while on the worksite, makes perfect sense.

It isn't singling out a MAGA hat, or a baby Trump balloon, or a Biden T-shirt... It's all potentially devisive.

WTF is wrong with that idea? Wouldn't any HR director, anywhere, do the same?

Last edited:
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
He only supports American businesses (frankly, anybody) if they support him. It’s what narcissists do.

Asking your employess to not wear any politically-affiliated slogans or material, while on the worksite, makes perfect sense.

It isn't singling out a MAGA hat, or a baby Trump balloon, or a Biden T-shirt... It's all potentially devisive.
The claim is that Black Lives Matter stuff and LGBT stuff is okay.

Trump is a buffoon and since Dems nominated a decrepit old white dude, he may still win a second term.

Nice job, y'all.
Lol. It's funny because all we heard from the fake conservative independents was that the Dems needed to nominate a moderate to get their vote. Now the fake conservative independents have to find another excuse for why they are forced to vote for Trump

Lol. It's funny because all we heard from the fake conservative independents was that the Dems needed to nominate a moderate to get their vote. Now the fake conservative independents have to find another excuse for why they are forced to vote for Trump
Who?

Reactions: MrBing
The claim is that Black Lives Matter stuff and LGBT stuff is okay.
Those are not political parties, so it gets more complicated.

You can like the LGBT community or the African American community and show it on your hat.

I am sure you could also wear a hat that says I like baseball or I like refried beans.

Not banned.

Baby Trump balloon? Banned
Biden Shirt? Banned
Trump hat? Banned

Reactions: MaxCoke
Those are not political parties, so it gets more complicated.

You can like the LGBT community or the African American community and show it on your hat.

I am sure you could also wear a hat that says I like baseball or I like refried beans.

Not banned.

Baby Trump balloon? Banned
Biden Shirt? Banned
Trump hat? Banned
Blue lives Matter Banned, that is what people are upset about.

Last edited:
That one does seem odd.

Would you be offended if a coworker brought a Baby Trump balloon to the office, in response to your MAGA hat? I can understand saying no to politics.

Last edited:
Will a six pack and a bag of Doritos get me Interior? I heard that's where the money is.

Summit is my go to beer. Get me Summit and the Interior is yours. If it's piss beer than you'll be replacing Purdue as the Secretary of Agriculture where you'll be spending hot summer days in chicken coops across this great nation!

Blue lives Matter Banned, that is what people are upset about.
Blue lives matter is a response to black lives matter. As far as I know, there aren't any blue colored people on earth. Police people can take their uniforms off at any time. When someone is born with blue skin then blue lives matter can be a proper statement. Until then it is just a conservative response to support an out of touch organization.

Reactions: UncleMark
Blue lives matter is a response to black lives matter. As far as I know, there aren't any blue colored people on earth. Police people can take their uniforms off at any time. When someone is born with blue skin then blue lives matter can be a proper statement. Until then it is just a conservative response to support an out of touch organization.

If you think "black lives matter" is about skin color you are mistaken. We saw white women wearing BLM t-shirts yelling racial insults at a black police officer. A BLM leader said that black cops aren't black. We heard Biden say if a black doesn't vote for him they aren't black. We are told every day that only certain black lives matter. Black kids shot by black gang-bangers don't matter as much.

BLM is about politics. It isn't about skin color.

Reactions: 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT