ADVERTISEMENT

Bobby knight—a man ahead of his time

CO. Hoosier

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2001
Knight then:

Reality now:

Knight’s point was if bad things are out of control and inevitable, let them happen.

This is the crime reality today, it‘s out of control and inevitable, let it happen

I think urban police and criminal justice systems can do better. Why should many in large cities leave vehicles unlocked and windows down?

Knight then:

Reality now:

Knight’s point was if bad things are out of control and inevitable, let them happen.

This is the crime reality today, it‘s out of control and inevitable, let it happen

I think urban police and criminal justice systems can do better. Why should many in large cities leave vehicles unlocked and windows down?
Some have said “reparations.”

If you let it go, eventually it will happen to those who support it. Since they don't give a shit about you, they will care about themselves. And if that effects their votes.............. They will come to jesus. but not before.
Book of Joe_hoopsier 1:1

Knight then:

Reality now:

Let's be clear. Coach Knight was talking about the media raping him. He was saying that he would just let it happen and not worry about it. He was not talking about women being forced to have sex.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT