ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone here watch figure skating?

TheOriginalHappyGoat

Oct 4, 2010
Margaritaville
I don't follow it myself, but I'll watch it during the Olympics and sometimes other championships if nothing is on. Same thing I do with gymnastics. Some teenager named Bradie Tennel who won the U.S. Junior title last year just gave an amazing performance, and she's in first place with only six skaters left. Pretty impressive to see what these girls can do.

I really don't know anything about skating. I can't tell you the difference between a toe loop and an axle. But I can usually tell when someone is good. That girl was really, really good.

Final group about to start in a few minutes.

I don't follow it myself, but I'll watch it during the Olympics and sometimes other championships if nothing is on. Same thing I do with gymnastics. Some teenager named Bradie Tennel who won the U.S. Junior title last year just gave an amazing performance, and she's in first place with only six skaters left. Pretty impressive to see what these girls can do.

I really don't know anything about skating. I can't tell you the difference between a toe loop and an axle. But I can usually tell when someone is good. That girl was really, really good.

Bwahahahahahaha....

Reactions: cryano and C-$

WHAT THE SHIT

Reactions: mike41703
Also, I want to bang the hell out of Ashley Wagner.

I think she just took the lead.

let me help. that's a pretty tight butt. i'm guessing she doesn't eat many cheeseburgers
ashley-wagner-wearing-a-bikini-in-hawaii-_3.jpg

Gracie Gold totally earned that. One of the best performances in any sport I've ever seen.

If you can't appreciate the athleticism and talent these girls have, you have personal issues to deal with.

I'd forgotten it was on until seeing this thread, so I missed the original girl you were talking about, but saw the last group. I liked the girl that finished second too. Lots of confident performers, without all the spills you sometimes see.

That's not the most flattering ass pic you'll ever see, but I'd still hit it.

Rangeline probably just got done hiding the sock in the bottom of the hamper.

Timeout, you don't get to critique pics posted by others after your 2 egregious AOTF violations. And, you're a mod? No wonder we've gone downhill!

Yes....fags do. Congratulations on your coming out!

Reactions: C-$ and kkott
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT