ADVERTISEMENT

Dick Cheney

Well that will save Liz. Lmao.

Hilarious that the guy who started 2 wars and killed millions of people wants to talk about what a threat Trump is who is the first President in forever to not start a war.
No, just tried to start a civil war

Who actually votes for a Vice President? I mean really not like you can actually vote a VP of your choice in and who really voted because of a VP. If you do and voted for what we have now it's worse than voting for Biden.

Not cool on your last line either dude.
Actually you do vote for VP. Pres and VP is a package deal. If you all hate Cheney so much I'd think you would have not voted for him. Twice. I didn't vote for him.

You loved him. Until he said "orange man bad". Now you hate him. Odd.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Actually you do vote for VP. Pres and VP is a package deal. If you all hate Cheney so much I'd think you would have not voted for him. Twice. I didn't vote for him.

You loved him. Until he said "orange man bad". Now you hate him. Odd.
I dont have much opinion about him .

No, you don't actually vote for a Vice President. How many people do you think said I won't vote for Biden but because Harris is the VP I will? That would really be odd. So you voted for Harris on the basis of her great qualifications? Figured Biden wouldn't last long and she would take over?

Reactions: bailey777
I dont have much opinion about him .

No, you don't actually vote for a Vice President. How many people do you think said I won't vote for Biden but because Harris is the VP I will? That would really be odd. So you voted for Harris on the basis of her great qualifications? Figured Biden wouldn't last long and she would take over?
I don’t really know anyone who liked Dick C. We voted for Bush because of the alternatives but lots of us did not even like him and I could not wait for him to leave after his two failed wars and him bailing out the banks. Nothing about bush and dick was conservative they were for open borders and loved to spend. All they really did was a tax cut. Now the left and people like Bowlmania (TDS) think the Cheneys are the greatest thing since sliced bread simply because they said orange man bad. All Dick is to me is the last of the old neocon gop types like McCain, Busch, etc. who are on their last legs before their wing of the party is totally irrelevant. He is bitter and desperate but she is going to get killed so to me it does not matter what he says he just looks old and bitter.

You wrote, "Decide everything by majority rule," right?

Please tell us your plan to eliminate the electoral college and the lifetime appointments to the federal courts.

If you do a persuasive job of it, I just might agree with you
I was criticizing those who think “majority wins” is the proper result. There is a reason the Constitution requires such a vote in both the House and the Senate, and protects fundamental rights from such “majority rules no matter what” tyranny.

Hard to believe you didn't see that.

Reactions: NPT
Who would be some of your top choices?
I generally prefer Governors and the most popular Governors in the country are nearly all Republicans. The 11 most popular Governors are Republicans. 14 of the 16 most popular Governors are Republicans. There are several among them that I'd be happy to vote for. I also like Sasse and Portman. I even like Chris Christie. He can be as caustic as Trump, but can do caustic in a far more Presidential manner. He can get his way, but he can also compromise, and he knows when to do that. Condoleeza Rice would probably be good, but I believe her when she says she has no interest.

Reactions: MyTeamIsOnTheFloor
I generally prefer Governors and the most popular Governors in the country are nearly all Republicans. The 11 most popular Governors are Republicans. 14 of the 16 most popular Governors are Republicans. There are several among them that I'd be happy to vote for. I also like Sasse and Portman. I even like Chris Christie. He can be as caustic as Trump, but can do caustic in a far more Presidential manner. He can get his way, but he can also compromise, and he knows when to do that. Condoleeza Rice would probably be good, but I believe her when she says she has no interest.
Christie deserves more respect. He's a blowhard like Trump, but unlike Trump, he has an appreciation for the work that goes into governance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT