ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis is going to win the nomination

My daughter had a furry in her class. Swear.

Jesus.

The school didn't supply a litter box though, correct?

For Halloween, my 9 year old dressed up as Theodore from Alvin and the chipmunks, but it was a one time thing and she just wore the oversized shirt and hat.

How exactly does one dress up as a furry?

Jesus.

The school didn't supply a litter box though, correct?

For Halloween, my 9 year old dressed up as Theodore from Alvin and the chipmunks, but it was a one time thing and she just wore the oversized shirt and hat.

How exactly does one dress up as a furry?
Painted her face and wore a tail. There’s a number of kids identifying and dressing as the opposite sex too. 6-8 grade

Painted her face and wore a tail. There’s a number of kids identifying and dressing as the opposite sex too. 6-8 grade

That's crazy.

Personally, I don't have a problem with kids dressing how they want to when they're in middle school. They know how kids are going to treat them, so go for it. To me, they're old enough to know what they're doing. If they want to identify that way, go for it.

I don't think permanent changes should be made though.

Reactions: larsIU
That's crazy.

Personally, I don't have a problem with kids dressing how they want to when they're in middle school. They know how kids are going to treat them, so go for it. To me, they're old enough to know what they're doing. If they want to identify that way, go for it.

I don't think permanent changes should be made though.
I feel the same way. Let them do whatever as long as it isn’t permanent or interfere with their learning (distraction).. But honestly I don’t care. Go back to the other thread. I’d like to hear your thoughts on it’s getting to her.

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
I feel the same way. Let them do whatever as long as it isn’t permanent or interfere with their learning (distraction).. But honestly I don’t care. Go back to the other thread. I’d like to hear your thoughts on it’s getting to her.
Kids dressing as animals won't disrupt classes?

OK......

Please tell me you don't believe litter boxes are actually in schools.

I can't remember where, but some time back I read an article in a reputable publication where a reporter decided he was going to get to the bottom of this litterbox nonsense.

He found one example. The were put in classrooms in a school that was reacting to school shootings and coming up with all sorts of plans and drills and contingencies. The litterboxes were put in place for students to use in case they went into a lockdown and were hiding in their classrooms for an extended period.

I can't remember where, but some time back I read an article in a reputable publication where a reporter decided he was going to get to the bottom of this litterbox nonsense.

He found one example. The were put in classrooms in a school that was reacting to school shootings and coming up with all sorts of plans and drills and contingencies. The litterboxes were put in place for students to use in case they went into a lockdown and were hiding in their classrooms for an extended period.
Are you kidding? A five gallon bucket would be more practical than a litter box.

And?

Are they not allowed to get a education because they are different from you and I?
Yes, they're allowed to get an education and we should pander to them and celebrate their trannieness whenever possible and allow the men trannies to participate in women's sports.

We should hold them up as being 'brave'. We should idolize them so children want to be like them.

Yes, they're allowed to get an education and we should pander to them and celebrate their trannieness whenever possible and allow the men trannies to participate in women's sports.

We should hold them up as being 'brave'. We should idolize them so children want to be like them.

What does any of that have to do with a trans kid going to school and getting a education?

I'm not sure if you're familiar with Jim Webb. He is a former Democrat senator from Virginia. I read his book Fields of Fire. He had an exploratory commitee for 2016. I would have voted for him. We need more like him on both sides.

Believes ridiculous conspiracy theories like GWB stole the 2004 election and all the nonsense anti-vax crap. That one was a moonbat thing until the wingnuts joined them due to COVID. There’s more, but election deniers and anti-vaxxers are generally nuts. If you’re both you’re likely totally off your rocker.
I think he is promoting awareness of vaccine side effects which have been deliberately downplayed by our FDA, Pharma companies and media. Once we are aware, then we can have an honest discussion about trade offs.

I disagree with him about ‘04 but that’s not at the top of my list of issues for the 2024 election.

He’s not a nut. He’s extremely well read and well spoken. I don’t believe you’ve spent more than 15 minutes listening to or reading him in your life. The corporate press has disparaged him as a nut hoping that lemming would pick up the ball and run with it.

I think he is promoting awareness of vaccine side effects which have been deliberately downplayed by our FDA, Pharma companies and media. Once we are aware, then we can have an honest discussion about trade offs.

I disagree with him about ‘04 but that’s not at the top of my list of issues for the 2024 election.

He’s not a nut. He’s extremely well read and well spoken. I don’t believe you’ve spent more than 15 minutes listening to or reading him in your life. The corporate press has disparaged him as a nut hoping that lemming would pick up the ball and run with it.
So nuts can't be "extremely well read and well spoken"?

Good to know.

So nuts can't be "extremely well read and well spoken"?

Good to know.
If you want to be informed. Go listen to his interviews with Megyn Kelly. She fact checked the entire thing and there is voracity to almost everything he says about vaccines.

He’s got a better command of the issues than any democratic candidate I’ve ever seen.

If you want to be informed. Go listen to his interviews with Megyn Kelly. She fact checked the entire thing and there is voracity to almost everything he says about vaccines.

He’s got a better command of the issues than any democratic candidate I’ve ever seen.
You mean he agrees with your positions. Got it.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
I disagree with him on most things, I’m a Republican after all.
Well, you're welcome to change your registration and vote for him in the primary (if it's closed). And if it's open you might want to choose to vote in the Democratic primary for him.

Or you could leave the Democratic primary to Democrats and vote for one of the considerable number of candidates in the Republican race.

Your choice . . . .

Well, you're welcome to change your registration and vote for him in the primary (if it's closed). And if it's open you might want to choose to vote in the Democratic primary for him.

Or you could leave the Democratic primary to Democrats and vote for one of the considerable number of candidates in the Republican race.

Your choice . . . .
I’ll see how the primaries are shaping up. If there is a real challenger to Trump emerging I’ll certainly have to vote for them. If not, I’m happy to throw in with RFK. Illinois is open primary so all good.

Reactions: Sope Creek

The liberal media loved him when he was a stolen election conspiracy theorist in 2004. Most conspiracy theorists are nuts. I’ve read enough of his op-eds and seen enough of him on TV to stick with my opinion that he’s a nut.

Your choice . . .
Yeah, the pubs should leave meddling in the other parties primaries to the Dems, it’s despicable.

ESG and access to capital. Blame Blackrock, Vanguard, and State Street with their $20 trillion in managed assets that they use to influence what most large corporations (whom they are the largest stockholders for the majority of) do through "stakeholder capitalism".

Always follow the money.

Just saw this and found it to be interesting

Reactions: BradStevens
Just saw this and found it to be interesting

It was starting to get bad for business.

Reactions: DANC
It was starting to get bad for business.

Or most of the changes that had merit were adopted the year before. And don't forget that the percentage (2% of 359 - or 7 proposals adopted vs. 12% of 290 - or 35 proposals) this year was affected by more proposals. Still 7 proposals ain't nothing, and 42 overall is a lot, even if it's based on 649 total proposals. That's 7/42 more than existed before.

But you do you. Don't waste the opportunity to get a pro-business comment in.

LOL.

Or most of the changes that had merit were adopted the year before. And don't forget that the percentage (2% of 359 - or 7 proposals adopted vs. 12% of 290 - or 35 proposals) this year was affected by more proposals. Still 7 proposals ain't nothing, and 42 overall is a lot, even if it's based on 649 total proposals. That's 7/42 more than existed before.

But you do you. Don't waste the opportunity to get a pro-business comment in.

LOL.
I agree 42 is quite a bit and there is more work to do. I think the conservative states and investors should keep the pressure on them. They didn't suddenly slow down just because. They are finding the same thing that Disney did, no matter how much progressives hate people like me, I have money too and alternatives do exist. Multiply that millions more times for the states that threatened to pull their retirement funds out.

They just didn't slow down out of the goodness of their hearts, it is an attempt to quiet the conversation. It is the "progressive" game we've seen time and time again. Hopefully the states keep the pressure on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT