ADVERTISEMENT

Measles is back, baby!

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
Yes!

Thanks to the efforts for our brilliant anti-scientists like doofus in Florida, measles vaccination rates have dipped below 90% in many parts of the country, thus threatening the herd.

It's almost like the measles vaccine was too safe and too effective to be believed by the fable followers...

Must be God's will for kids to die of measle's induced pneumonia again, I guess.

Yes!

Thanks to the efforts for our brilliant anti-scientists like doofus in Florida, measles vaccination rates have dipped below 90% in many parts of the country, thus threatening the herd.

It's almost like the measles vaccine was too safe and too effective to be believed by the fable followers...

Must be God's will for kids to die of measle's induced pneumonia again, I guess.
Outside Shooter? You’re giving him too much credit.

Yes!

so saying we need a wall around anti-vaxers?

Yes!

Well they've done their research.

Well they've done their research.
That’s correct. I had one guy tell me he gets his info from the “back channels” so the information is “uncensored”. Yeah, he was talking about YouTube and Tumblr. You know, because we don’t want to listen to people who we can verify are actually doctors and actually went to an accredited medical school. No, we want to listen to the guy who’s like “I’m Mike from Ohio and I’m totally a doctor”.

Yes!

Why aren’t you critical of Muslims? Most of the somalias here are anti vax and there are constant flare ups of stuff like this.

Plus, aren’t you protected if you go the vaccine? You shouldn’t be that concerned.

Reactions: zephyr82 and jet812
"Here in the United States, we've eliminated measles, meaning that there's not sustained transmission of measles virus in the U.S., but we still have measles cases because they're being imported from outside the country," Moss said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT