ADVERTISEMENT

Derek Elston

Courtsensetwo

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 16, 2004
His departure not noted here that I can see.

With ecent staff changes, perhaps he didn't see a future for him at IU.

Best luck in the real world...

His departure not noted here that I can see.

With ecent staff changes, perhaps he didn't see a future for him at IU.

Best luck in the real world...

I don't have a single detail or insight...only life experience...which tells me....if you're jumping out of coaching and into finance...this is probably more about a changing dream (certainly influenced by family, future, etc.) than it is about being discontent with your surroundings.

Coaching can be a helluva long walk. A lot of hours. A lot of work.

I've had friends in coaching...and it has to be a passion.

My guess is the juice wasn't worth the squeeze and he's going for something a bit more stable.

More power to him.

I never understood why he was retained by Miller. Elston frequented Kirkwood a ton as a player and when I saw him, acted the most belligerent and drew the most attention to himself. Not to mention he is one of the least intelligent people you will ever meet.

Best Elston moment was 10 seconds left in the half DE gets the ball at halfcourt and chucks it up. I think Remy was able to get the rebound and make a lay up. Tiptons finest!

Already on 8? Wow.

Is that Ordy? Rage and hate is there but need to see some more posts to be sure.

Imagines shit on his face as a badge of honor. Likely on #9 before the sun sets.
I skipped over 9 just for you. 10 seconds to create a sn, I can do this forever. Hell I can like that I am gonna annoy someone enough to take time to ban me. Cavnagh.756 has a good ring to it.

Ordy's record is getting banned three times in one thread. New record?

Best of luck to Elston...being a low-end staff member is not too lucrative...and if he didnt see himself climbing the ladder at IU or elsewhere, probably chose to make a salary in his longterm career. Maybe even a decision in best interest of his family wishes.
Good luck regardless of the reasons!

Reactions: HereYouGoIU
Best of luck to Elston...being a low-end staff member is not too lucrative...and if he didnt see himself climbing the ladder at IU or elsewhere, probably chose to make a salary in his longterm career. Maybe even a decision in best interest of his family wishes.
Good luck regardless of the reasons!

This is why the athlete needs to get the degree. Opens doors for a lifetime.

I skipped over 9 just for you. 10 seconds to create a sn, I can do this forever. Hell I can like that I am gonna annoy someone enough to take time to ban me. Cavnagh.756 has a good ring to it.
It's good to see you have goals.

You're truly to be admired by all IU fans.

And all fans of public speaking. It's easy to see you DO have a gift.

Don’t you need to be changing the oil in the fry machine before lunch rush?
We have already established I have more money than you can imagine, literally. You think I make up my lifestyle and can't fathom someone traveling to away games. Sad. Go back to the big gulp jokes tho. They actually made me laugh.
It's good to see you have goals.

You're truly to be admired by all IU fans.

And all fans of public speaking. It's easy to see you DO have a gift.

I have parlayed that gift into being able to sell people on the phone to lease their property. I will admit, I was much better in person when that gift could really shine. Speaking of shine, go start your day off right drunky!

We have already established I have more money than you can imagine, literally. You think I make up my lifestyle and can't fathom someone traveling to away games. Sad. Go back to the big gulp jokes tho. They actually made me laugh.

I have parlayed that gift into being able to sell people on the phone to lease their property. I will admit, I was much better in person when that gift could really shine. Speaking of shine, go start your day off right drunky!
U R a genius.

And U have still been drunk more recently than me.

Reactions: HereYouGoIU

The only thing we have “established” is that you are a full of crap blowhard who tries too hard to convince everyone he has anything more than an entry level job in the food service or custodial field.

I like drugs

Reactions: Cavanagh.10
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT