ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats is this real?

Clown Conancon2019 GIF by Team Coco

I honestly don’t know. Thanks for the help. @twenty02?

I know this is easy to laugh at, but minority communities are more likely have negative impacts subsequent to natural disasters. Some of this is due to lack of investment before a disaster occurs and also lack of reinvestment after. Check out articles on the Lower 9th Ward in New Orleans post Katrina.

People of color are more likely to live in areas of heavy pollution, near refineries, natural gas facilities, factories, etc. Minorities are more like to live in inter cities that become heat domes. They often lack access to adequate AC. These are just a few examples.

Climate change obviously doesn't only target minorities. But there are tons of studies out there showing disproportionate impact if you Google the topic.

I know this is easy to laugh at, but minority communities are more likely have negative impacts subsequent to natural disasters. Some of this is due to lack of investment before a disaster occurs and also lack of reinvestment after. Check out articles on the Lower 9th Ward in New Orleans post Katrina.

People of color are more likely to live in areas of heavy pollution, near refineries, natural gas facilities, factories, etc. Minorities are more like to live in inter cities that become heat domes. They often lack access to adequate AC. These are just a few examples.

Climate change obviously doesn't only target minorities. But there are tons of studies out there showing disproportionate impact if you Google the topic.
Poor people would be a better word choice then if climate change doesn’t target only black communities.

Last edited:
You guys always here to point out these types of things playing to the poor white victim card.
I’m not poor, no need to paint me as a victim. I do teach poor white kids. Should I be an arrogant dismissive a#% like you to them because their skin is lighter?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DANC and jet812

It’s just like the interstates are racist. Rather than try and understand why it’s true, they just make fun of it and dismiss it. Thinking is hard for these people. And notice the man dressed as woman comment. Such fine, Godly folks.

Why are you & Admiral transvestite conflating people of color & being poor, which is the actual reason for all of the conditions you list? Interesting that it’s ok to do so when referencing how they’re oppressed or victims but if one takes the same approach with crime, violence, or other quantifiable aspects of minority culture & society they’re a racist. 🤔

Edit: typed before seeing that @snarlcakes already astutely pointed this out…

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
I’m not poor, so no need to paint me as a victim. I do teach poor white kids. Should I be an arrogant dismissive a#% like you to them because their skin is lighter?
Reread my post. I tried to have an honest explanation about climate and impact on minorities and/or the poor. Then the shit posters came more worried about how we define people than the subject at large.

The Commander in Chief of our armed forces, who you are adamant about voting for in the next election, says that he is an Admiral, show some respect.
That’s not a Navy Admiral. That’s a fact, and I still haven’t looked it up.

I’m far from adamant to vote for Biden. I didn’t really vote for him last time. I voted against Trump, and I’ll do that again.

Why in hell they dress those people up as if they’re some sort of military officer is a mystery to me.
Tranny. Black female. Gay. Others need not apply. Then one problem after another. Shocker. The far left took the White House in 20

Its called red-lining

Not a Navy Admiral; Admiral in the United States Public Health Service Commissioned Corps.
If I was appointed to a position like that, of course I wouldn’t be, I’d refuse to wear that ridiculous costume.

Reactions: 76-1
If I was appointed to a position like that, of course I wouldn’t be, I’d refuse to wear that ridiculous costume.
Obviously don’t know the protocol for a non-military position but it could be required for pictures and certain, specified occasions.

It’s just like the interstates are racist. Rather than try and understand why it’s true,
So far so good.

Thinking is hard for these people.
yes. Thinking is very hard for the Admiral.

they just make fun of it and dismiss it.
The point that climate (or highways for that matter) affects blacks more than others is dumb as hell and ought to be made fun of. Every dime spent on the office of climate justice is wasted. If this is how the Admiral spends her time, we can eliminate her job. Looking at broad problems through a racial lens is not productive and a waste of time and money.

Here’s a clue. Similarly situated people have many things in common. In the case of climate the determining similar situations are not race.

You voted for it

We're paying for it....you eat it!
Not really. I voted against the most unfit man to ever run for President. I also voted in Ohio. I had no say at all who won the Presidency in 2020, or 2016 (when I voted for Johnson).

Not really. I voted against the most unfit man to ever run for President. I also voted in Ohio. I had no say at all who won the Presidency in 2020, or 2016 (when I voted for Johnson).

So you voted for Jo J in 2020, or Biden? I thought you were on record of voting for Biden? Correct me if I'm wrong.

So you voted for Jo J in 2020, or Biden? I thought you were on record of voting for Biden? Correct me if I'm wrong.
I voted Biden in 2020, Trump safely won Ohio. I voted Johnson in 2016. I couldn’t vote for Trump or HRC under any circumstances. Trump safely won Ohio. Before I voted both times I knew my vote didn’t matter. It mattered down ticket since some of those races were close.

So far so good.

yes. Thinking is very hard for the Admiral.

The point that climate (or highways for that matter) affects blacks more than others is dumb as hell and ought to be made fun of. Every dime spent on the office of climate justice is wasted. If this is how the Admiral spends her time, we can eliminate her job. Looking at broad problems through a racial lens is not productive and a waste of time and money.

Here’s a clue. Similarly situated people have many things in common. In the case of climate the determining similar situations are not race.
Race and poverty . You are the one that needs to get a clue, I’m afraid. Do some research . A book I read about expansion of I69 was very helpful in explaining the interstate situation. And it did indeed, impact minority neighborhoods more often than others.

Race and poverty . You are the one that needs to get a clue, I’m afraid. Do some research . A book I read about expansion of I69 was very helpful in explaining the interstate situation. And it did indeed, impact minority neighborhoods more often than others.

I69? That was almost exclusively new terrain construction through farmland or undeveloped woodlands and/or upgrading existing roads to Interstate standards. It was the inner loop (the I65/I70 spaghetti bowl) that was routed through black neighborhoods.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Poor people would be a better word choice than if climate change doesn’t target only black communities.
So semantics and poor word choices aside, what do you think of the actual point? That some "less fortunate" are more negatively impacted by things like climate change?

Reactions: BCCHoosier
So semantics and poor word choices aside, what do you think of the actual point? That some "less fortunate" are more negatively impacted by things like climate change?

Focusing on race just gets people's hackles up and pits people against each other. Focusing on socio-economic status takes the "racist!" card off the table and benefits the less fortunate without all the racial baggage. Poor rural whites and poor urban blacks should be viewed through the same lens.

Shall we assume you don't travel on I-69 to and from Bloomington? Or is your disdain for racist interstates all for show?

You are just race hustling.

Yeah, roads are Often sited where ROW isn’t so expensive. So what?

Yeah, there is a cause and effect between race and poverty. That’s the foundation of federal civil rights authority.

But your argument that climate follows race, or toads follow race lis all emotion. If you wanna find a racial issue, you will find one based on emotion, but it likely won’t be found based upon cause and effect.

Reactions: DANC and jet812
The video is example of what’s wrong with America. A government that is divisive, wasteful, bloated, and incompetent. You have a mentally ill person virtually signaling (and spreading unneeded fear and propaganda) to black people because it might increase the chances that Democrats will maintain control of the government so they can continue to steal from the American public.

Newsflash: They’re more impacted by virtually everything. Them’s the breaks. What do you suggest be done about it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT