ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats BEST course of action...

Of the major networks, Fox is cable, while ABC, CBS, NBC, and PBS are free on air and on cable. MSNBC and CNN are cable.

The number of left leaning news stations far exceed one cable network.

Social media is only now becoming more equal only because Musk bought Twitter. And he's no conservative, but a free speech advocate.

DANC, you make a good case in providing the number of media outlets subject to being referred to as liberal.

However, when you look at say viewership in the case of television, Fox in recent polling greatly outnumbers the combined numbers of several of its competitors including the combine audience of CNN and MSNBC.

When it comes to NBC, ABC, CBS, and PBS I can see why many conservatives prefer Fox, and by comparison with Fox see the major networks as anti conservative.

In the final analysis, political news and it's bias, if any, depends on the viewer.

The rest of the major media outlets are in the bag for the Democrats 24/7... Hence not a single live interview with Cackling Kamala 17 days into her campaign,

You can hardly blame the media outlets -- any of them -- for that. You don't think CNN or MSNBC wouldn't love the chance at that? Is Fox in the bag for her? Have they aired a live interview?

I suppose.

I'm old enough to remember when the news media was supposed to go out and dig for stories. Not just have it handed to them.
Emmy Award winning journalist Catherine Herridge, who used to work at Fox, was hired away by CBS, but dug a little too much into Hunter's laptop. And got fired.

And you wonder why no one does investigative reporting anymore?

Twitter alone, in just one purge out of several, deleted 200 accounts linked to a Russian group that had been purged from Facebook earlier, having bought $100,000 worth of ads to sow political unrest and manipulate U.S. voters during the presidential election. there were additional deletions and additional Russian bad actors. Sure, it's hard to tell the reach precisely and to tell how much legit American right-leaning GOP posters repeating the same crap were influenced by them, but it was part of the disinformation effort.

And during that same time frame in 2015/2016, PACS spent nearly 4 billion in ad buys...all to be foiled by a few hundred Russian bot accounts spending a few hundred thousand dollars.

Maybe they should hire the Russian bots to do their ad work, seems like more bang for the buck...
th_coffee.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Emmy Award winning journalist Catherine Herridge, who used to work at Fox, was hired away by CBS, but dug a little too much into Hunter's laptop. And got fired.

And you wonder why no one does investigative reporting anymore?

She should go back to Fox.

Take Biden out? Get behind him? Time is running out, and I think the absolute worst course of action would be to continue what it looks like they've been doing for a fair bit now...which is cover for him, and let public perception of DNC leadership continue to erode.

There needs to be some decisive action taken, and taken very soon. And since one of those decisions relies on Biden, and his team, to agree to be "taken out"... With Biden certainly not appearing to be on board with that. THEN, I think they need to end all the speculation, and get back to fully backing him. But more importantly, enlisting Harris, Newsome, Whitmer, Obamas, etc... to become HEAVILY involved in general campaigning for down ticket races.

Biden is not going to beat Trump. Unless Trump finally figures out how to hang himself. Practically though, Trump is going to win in November. Even if Biden backed out today, I think Harris or whoever the replacement would be, wouldn't have time to clean up the mess and rally everyone to beat Trump.

So, get behind him. Hide him. Be strategic and use him however he is most effective. But GET TO WORK, with more believable and potentially popular campaigners, and salvage as much of the House and Senate as possible.

The silver lining, if they're effective at saving one or both of them, is having a split White House and Congress "should" limit the damage Trump can do in 4 years. And if this whole Biden thing has resolved the party, at all, to take the POTUS candidacy more seriously, and they actually work to prop up a couple good candidates... The damage Trump will end up doing to the GOP's image over the next 4 years could set the DNC party up well in 2026, 2028, and forward.

They're losing the Oval Office no matter what, at this point. As an Independent...I really, really, really hope they figure out how to avoid losing the Senate and House as well. That should be what matters most right now.

All that worry over nothing lol. Never underestimate the gullibility and tribalism of the average voter.

NzPIj1e.jpeg

Nothing was ever disproven as there was never an audit. Watch VA in November. If it moves to the right by a lot and the other swing states don't you'll know Trump won both elections.

Virginia has reportedly removed over 6300 non-citizens from its voter rolls this cycle alone.

What is happening in battleground states without Republican leadership?

Reactions: DANC
Virginia has reportedly removed over 6300 non-citizens from its voter rolls this cycle alone.

What is happening in battleground states without Republican leadership?
And Nevada just removed 90,000. Nothing we can do in PA, MI, WI, etc. They will vote and they'll be counted even if they no longer live in the state or are otherwise ineligible. Therefore, we have to swamp them. Too big to rig!

Nothing was ever disproven as there was never an audit. Watch VA in November. If it moves to the right by a lot and the other swing states don't you'll know Trump won both elections.

Every time you make these claims about Trump losing due to voter fraud the visual in my mind is of a drooling fat old guy wearing a diaper and a MAGA hat. Seriously, you don’t look good.

And Nevada just removed 90,000. Nothing we can do in PA, MI, WI, etc. They will vote and they'll be counted even if they no longer live in the state or are otherwise ineligible. Therefore, we have to swamp them. Too big to rig!

You evidently don't know the difference between inactive voters and ineligible voters. Voter rolls are purged routinely, in all states and by all parties.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT