ADVERTISEMENT

Dakich said Alford was done deal

So I'm not sure who to believe. I know he and Alford text a lot so I believe Dan.

So did a dozen people on this board. Most recently Rehab said we should "start practicing respect" in anticipation of Alford's hire. I didn't get around to practicing respect yesterday. Glad I didn't waste the time.

There must be talks btw IU and Alford. Somehow, it broke down. Miller is their next option. IU is simply plain dumb. They should have waited longer after Alford is out of the picture. I am sure things is different if Steve does not leave UCLA. What's the rush?

There must be talks btw IU and Alford. Somehow, it broke down. Miller is their next option. IU is simply plain dumb. They should have waited longer after Alford is out of the picture. I am sure things is different if Steve does not leave UCLA. What's the rush?

Alford was never offered the job and never was a candidate.

Keep telling us you went to IU. That's complete BS.

Just like you and others said I wasn't at the game the other day?

5agm69.jpg

s5yckh.jpg
2v9vfxy.jpg

Steve is mediocrity in coaching form.

Reactions: JonesIndiana
Keep telling us you went to IU. That's complete BS.

So how did the NIT ticket I had from the game I went to in Atlanta to support my alma mater, how is that same ticket now with me next to one of my two IU diplomas?

But you said I didn't go to IU?

68v9fa.jpg

How is that same ticket now on one of my many IU t-shirts? But you said I didn't go to IU?

2r3bk3b.jpg

Could it possibly be that not everyone has the same opinions as you and we can still be alumni and fans of the same program? Is this possible? Oh my. I can put this ticket with another 20 or 30 IU hats and t-shirts, but I think I made my point. Can you admit you are wrong and just agree to disagree that we may all have differing opinions on things?

QUOTE="JonesIndiana, post: 2117815, member: 49311"]Want me to prove it to you? When I do, you going to shut your mouth?[/QUOTE]

What year did you flunk out?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT