Wittman
Dakich
Smart
Isaiah
Alford (mixed opinions)
Pat
Woody

Not sure where to place Fife.

Who am I missing? And how the hell is this even possible? Learning at the knee of the GOAT, and turn into a dud on the sidelines?

Last edited:
It’s funny, to me, one of the prettiest things to watch was the motion offense. And no one benefited from the motion offense more than Mike Woodson. I’m not saying that something we should run all the time, but can you imagine running that to get Galloway or Leal open? Just some crazy thoughts in my head. I really think that putting all of our eggs in one basket with Xavier Johnson was the biggest mistake ever.

It’s funny, to me, one of the prettiest things to watch was the motion offense. And no one benefited from the motion offense more than Mike Woodson. I’m not saying that something we should run all the time, but can you imagine running that to get Galloway or Leal open? Just some crazy thoughts in my head. I really think that putting all of our eggs in one basket with Xavier Johnson was the biggest mistake ever.
your opinion

• Haha
Reactions: Bucket Getter
Buckner
Wittman
Dakich
Smart
Isaiah
Alford (mixed opinions)
Pat
Woody

Not sure where to place Fife.

Who am I missing? And how the hell is this even possible? Learning at the knee of the GOAT, and turn into a dud on the sidelines?
Have any of them actually replicated Knight's offensive or defensive principles? Why would they expect to get his results without implementing his methods.

Have any of them actually replicated Knight's offensive or defensive principles? Why would they expect to get his results without implementing his methods.
Your Avatar drawing must be symbolic of how MW thought he would take college basketball. Like taking candy from a baby he thought (IU NIL, buddy at Montverde, and buddy head of IU BOT), bird nest on the ground.

The easy road to glory dead-ended at a NET ranking of 100 and IU fans back to their usual question-WTF.

I loved the motion when RMK ran it but he always had several great shooters. We don't. The 75, 76, 81 teams (and others) had guys that when they shot, you expected a bucket. Now I hold my breath each time someone puts it up from more than 5 feet from the hoop.

I loved the motion when RMK ran it but he always had several great shooters. We don't. The 75, 76, 81 teams (and others) had guys that when they shot, you expected a bucket. Now I hold my breath each time someone puts it up from more than 5 feet from the hoop.
‘87 team had a pretty fair shooter.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT