ADVERTISEMENT

I see some of what UGA did in football as similar to what IU is doing…

Ignorant much?
I moved here in 2000. Which is why I hate UGA more than I’ve ever hated Purdue. Sorry but Dawg fans are the most
annoying inbred human beings I’ve ever known in my life. And they irritate the crap out of me because most root for UGA football and pick their favorite ACC team (usually Duke or UNC of course) to root for in basketball. Can’t stand them. Hate the SEC. Wish Lucas Oil would have imploded last night

I moved here in 2000. Which is why I hate UGA more than I’ve ever hated Purdue. Sorry but Dawg fans are the most
annoying inbred human beings I’ve ever known in my life. And they irritate the crap out of me because most root for UGA football and pick their favorite ACC team (usually Duke or UNC of course) to root for in basketball. Can’t stand them. Hate the SEC. Wish Lucas Oil would have imploded last night
Lol. Great football and basketball conference. I still think the B1G is a better basketball conference top to bottom. I hate all other SEC teams and no fans are more annoying than Bama and OSU fans IMO.

When I wear my IU gear, I get jokes all the time. Really hope our football team gets their mojo back.

And man, I do hope IU basketball can continue the momentum we have built with Woodson and the admin continues to grow and support the program. Because they are doing the right things IMO

Reactions: SoccerSammy
Lol. Great football and basketball conference. I still think the B1G is a better basketball conference top to bottom. I hate all other SEC teams and no fans are more annoying than Bama and OSU fans IMO.

When I wear my IU gear, I get jokes all the time. Really hope our football team gets their mojo back.

And man, I do hope IU basketball can continue the momentum we have built with Woodson and the admin continues to grow and support the program. Because they are doing the right things IMO
OSU fans suck also. Good point

Reactions: rocketo
Ignorant much?
Yeah, I sure was this year.

You must have waited patiently to post that. How long did it take you to go through old posts to find it? Or did you have it bookmarked?

Yeah, I sure was this year.

You must have waited patiently to post that. How long did it take you to go through old posts to find it? Or did you have it bookmarked?
I just remember thinking how the post wouldn’t age well for some and that I would do a simple search when the time came to remind those who needed reminding. 😉

Mike Woodson isn’t in the same universe as Kirby Smart when it comes to running a big time program.

Mike Woodson isn’t in the same universe as Kirby Smart when it comes to running a big time program.
you don't have a clue... He's had half a season and seems to be doing OK so far... Kirby inherited a VERY healthy program from Mark Richt. Woody inherited a dumster fire and has created competitiveness very quickly... Take your baseless negativity somewhere else...

I just remember thinking how the post wouldn’t age well for some and that I would do a simple search when the time came to remind those who needed reminding. 😉
Wow. Only someone who was an actual UGA fan would care enough to do that. Thanks for clarifying for us once and for all that you’re one of those reversible jacket assholes…

Has UGA really exploded back on the scene? I feel like they’ve been the 4th to 10th best team in football for like a decade now.

They’re still light years from challenging Bama or Clemson.
They have been to 25 straight bowl games which is the longest streak in the country. So yes I would say they’re doing OK.

I don’t think you know what you are talking about. The last 2 games against Bama outside of last year where UGA was without a QB for all intents and purposes, Bama won by a TD and 3 pts in OT. That’s light years?

We will find out shortly how UGA stacks up to Clemson, but are you saying you wouldn’t be happy with IU basketball if they were just behind and trying to catch the most prolific team in the game? Maybe in the history of the game in regards to Saban led Bama.

I’d be thrilled.
I think UGA football is on the scene for sure and has been with Bama being their only real hurdle in the last few years, which they handled this week. I'm an IU alum and my kids go to Bama. I'm a big Bama fan too but I tip my hat to UGA. Sometimes the other guy has a better day and UGA did Monday. Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: rocketo
ADVERTISEMENT