ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Hoosier - In-depth Look at IU Signee Kaleb Banks

Watching some of his other highlights as well as this.....the kid appears to have a huge upside. Can really handle the ball, can drive and finish around the basket, and shoot the 3. Maybe lacks elite quickness and needs to get stronger, and not much evidence of a mid-range game, but I'm really glad we got him. Looks like a top 60 guy for sure. I know he's not rated that high (right now #80 on the 247 composite), but that seems low.

Last edited:
Watching some of his other highlights as well as this.....the kid appears to have a huge upside. Can really handle the ball, can drive and finish around the basket, and shoot the 3. Maybe lacks elite quickness and needs to get stronger, and not much evidence of a mid-range game, but I'm really glad we got him. Looks like a top 60 guy for sure. I know he's not rated that high (right now #80 on the 247 composite), but that seems low.
LIkely a four year guy which is good but probably not an instant impact type next year. We really need Race back and need to find a stud big man transfer.

Durr always seems to look for a shot even if there's not one. Disappointed to say the least. No quick lateral movement at all. Duncomb has a huge upside at midrange shooter and down low.

Durr has actually been better offensively than I thought he'd be. He's definitely lacking lateral quickness, but he's at least a bit of an offensive threat when he's on the floor.
Durr always seems to look for a shot even if there's not one. Disappointed to say the least. No quick lateral movement at all. Duncomb has a huge upside at midrange shooter and down low.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT