ADVERTISEMENT

2017 Interview by Joe Buck with Coach Bob Knight . . .

Eban

Junior
Sep 6, 2001
In 2017 Knight sat down with Indiana alumnus Joe Buck for an hour on his show “Undeniable.” Previously behind a paywall, Audiorama has published the interview in its entirety.

Also now on YouTube:

Couple of twists on stories I’ve heard before well done and nice to see he answered how he felt about why he was fired, pretty much covers it all about an hr long

Couple of twists on stories I’ve heard before well done and nice to see he answered how he felt about why he was fired, pretty much covers it all about an hr long
The way he talked about IU has me thinking again that his "reconciliation" was made after his cognitive decline began. I do hope it was genuine and not orchestrated by those around him. He clearly had not recovered any love for IU at the time of that interview.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
The way he talked about IU has me thinking again that his "reconciliation" was made after his cognitive decline began. I do hope it was genuine and not orchestrated by those around him. He clearly had not recovered any love for IU at the time of that interview.
I was always worried about this. I just hope his wife and his doctor both agreed he knew what he was doing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT