ADVERTISEMENT

Crickets....

Illinois wins by 10-plus. Much like the injury to tge pg in '12, Hartman is

a better player than Hanner. Especially so when you consider no B1G team is smart enough/capable of getting the ball to the post.

Crean gets helped out by tge injury here.

I didn't see your post before writing mine, but

yea...I think so.

Might as well get both feet in the boat on small ball. Nobody in the B1G has a post game anyways.

It's called apathy. Look it up.

I caught a minor portion of it live and fastforwarded through parts of the 2nd half. Had more important stuff to do.

Same old crap. Illinois played much the same. Didn't see a lot of good basketball. I really don't care all that much.

What did you want to discuss again? Ah thats right: a post about nothing, complaining about nothingness, containing nothing.

Genius.

It was a very good win but I'm still not drinking the kool aid yet.

We've had an incredible run of extremely great timing. Playing teams that have either had really bad injuries or academic casualties (Johnson of PSU was dismissed right before our game).

Now Levert is done for the year before we play them.

I'm kind of expecting Trimble to get into a minor car accident this week.

We've also had longer lead times to play our tough games. The only quick turnaround I believe was PSU. The rest have been four to five day rests.

That comes to an end after Maryland. Maryland is a standard three day lead time while they will have four.

Anyway, we've definitely had more success than I expected and we've taken advantage of some big breaks. Still any win at champagne is a very good win.

That being said, I don't think Illinois is a tourney team especially without Rice. They are an NIT team though.

This upcoming Maryland game is going to he huge. We win that and it is going to tough for us to not finish top six barring a complete collapse.

However I'm not sure six teams get in.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

It's called many of you hoping IU loses

And pissed when they win. It's funny...

Do you see me posting these "gotchya" threads after IU losses?

No you do not.

If anything, I discuss the direction of the team, program, and basketball aspects of something that happened, but generally that can be discussed any time. A single (or even a handful) of wins and losses does not change the nature of the thing at hand. The parts of yesterday's game that I saw did not look much different than any other game this season.

These types of threads are no different than the C$ "call out" threads when IU loses. It's the exact same thing.

Unfortunately, for you attention (edited: *seekers*) on the "pro Tom Crean" side of the ledger, you have the double whammy of engaging in this behavior and being on the wrong side of history (or is it future?).

Pull your underwear over your head, run around in circles, let off fireworks and post after every win. At best it marks you for easy targets when the walls come tumbling down around Crean. I imagine those that like to dance on graves will have their fun when the day comes.

But I care very little. Apathy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT