ADVERTISEMENT

Creed/3 Doors Down

stollcpa

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2010
Watched really good concert last night at Ruoff in Noblesville. Creed back on the road after 25 years.

Interesting crowd of folks in their 60s down to 20s. Around 25,000, it was packed.

3 Doors down had American Flag on stage and was prominent in their videos. They actually mentioned Jesus. Seemed odd pairing with Creed.

Crowd broke out in USA chant a few times during the night.

Watched really good concert last night at Ruoff in Noblesville. Creed back on the road after 25 years.

Interesting crowd of folks in their 60s down to 20s. Around 25,000, it was packed.

3 Doors down had American Flag on stage and was prominent in their videos. They actually mentioned Jesus. Seemed odd pairing with Creed.

Duck

Glad you had a good time.

One of my favorite venues to watch a show. When it's super packed though, finding a place in the lawn is ROUGH (wife hates sitting under the pavilion, says she needs room to dance).

Glad you had a good time.

One of my favorite venues to watch a show. When it's super packed though, finding a place in the lawn is ROUGH (wife hates sitting under the pavilion, says she needs room to dance).
We had friends that got in line early and put our blanket down in great spot. We stayed at the hotel and walked in about 6:45. Beautiful evening!

Given that I was just talking with my kids about trying to see the positive in things, I’m going to practice what I preach.

An outdoor concert with friends on a reasonably cool August night seems like a nice way to spend an evening.

Given that I was just talking with my kids about trying to see the positive in things, I’m going to practice what I preach.

An outdoor concert with friends on a reasonably cool August night seems like a nice way to spend an evening.
Do it!!

Reactions: Ohio Guy

I’m sure the flag wasn’t upside down.

We were there too. Bought season passes for ruoff and are seeing a lot of shows I'd probably never spend the money on otherwise. No one is arguing they're a great classic band but it was a fun show. It was the most people I've seen there.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
We were there too. Bought season passes for ruoff and are seeing a lot of shows I'd probably never spend the money on otherwise. No one is arguing they're a great classic band but it was a fun show. It was the most people I've seen there.
Would you buy the pass again? We've been talking about doing this and have always decided against when it was time to commit.

They quit making good music around 1975.
My wife and her friends all love the bands and music from our era. I told them last night when these old guys quit touring there won’t be concerts unless you like Country.

Tracy Byrd in Cartersville Illinois was where it was at this weekend! 😁

What order Nickelback, Creed & 3 Doors Down?
Well, none of those are my favorites, but I doubt any band has been more unfairly denigrated than Nickleback. They have some good rock music. There is a good documentary on them that I saw recently. Critics that hated them are changing their tunes.

Mentioned this before in another thread.

Creed is making a comeback because of the Texas Rangers run last year. Vikings picked up the ball and ran with it.

It'll be played at Memorial this Fall.

Would you buy the pass again? We've been talking about doing this and have always decided against when it was time to commit.
Yeah we're going to buy them again, at least one more year. Another couple had the passes and they added us to their account. I'm not sure if there's a limit on them - I never looked into it. So we have a group to go with most nights.

Like I think I said I've liked it since saw some bands I probably wouldn't spend the $ on seeing. I had roommates into Phish so I've heard a lot of their music it was fun to go to that. We live about 5 miles from there. A few nights we've gone over late or left early and enjoyed doing that. Trouble is I end up buying too many drinks and that adds up. My wife doesnt' drink much and is more into music and live shows than me, so she's really enjoyed it. Pearl Jam is coming up, and with the cost of those tickets, it probably covered most of the pass.

They quit making good music around 1975.
wrong-drumpf.gif

Escape (The Pina Colada Song) was 1979.

Those are good bands. In my opinion I think, "Here Without You" by 3 Doors Down is a great love song. We all would be lucky if we found a woman who made us think of her like that song portrays.

Yeah we're going to buy them again, at least one more year. Another couple had the passes and they added us to their account. I'm not sure if there's a limit on them - I never looked into it. So we have a group to go with most nights.

Like I think I said I've liked it since saw some bands I probably wouldn't spend the $ on seeing. I had roommates into Phish so I've heard a lot of their music it was fun to go to that. We live about 5 miles from there. A few nights we've gone over late or left early and enjoyed doing that. Trouble is I end up buying too many drinks and that adds up. My wife doesnt' drink much and is more into music and live shows than me, so she's really enjoyed it. Pearl Jam is coming up, and with the cost of those tickets, it probably covered most of the pass.
You have to kind of look and see who is planned out there for the season. This was a pretty good concert season. Bunch of bands/groups that make for an enjoyable show. I am in that "Xennial" demographic and there were a quite a few groups out there this summer/fall that hit that sweet spot of your teens and twenties bands that people tend to stick with.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT