ADVERTISEMENT

Crean's last day at IU

Please sign him to a lifetime contract. CTC is the best thing to happen to IU!
I get it you were bullied in school but no need to take it out on me on the board. I am only trying to make convesation just like you are and am not trying to hurt any feelings or get you or anyone upset. Sorry for offending you but you have no authority to tell anybody not to post. I mean wasnt like 100 posts ago and you were defending Crean and now you are ridiculing him.Seems to me you are only trying to pick argument and I forgive you and please stop hating on me for every comment I make because you dont like my choice of words or even my opinion. I respect everyone and I do like to learn about the history of the game but you and other have discharged and drained me from wanting to learn anything about cbb.

Why would they be posting on a board about cbb, then?
I am here to talk about IU basketball or life and thats it. Anyone want to talk about IU bb or life I am here but if you are here to dissect every word and argue I say then put me on ignore because I am done arguing. If anybody has a real problem with me then we can agree to meet in the flesh because you all are just trying to bully someone. And I am not the one. Some of my comments were childish and I apologize to everyone and for making myself look like a fool. I will try to make better judgement next time. But please dont try to irritate and I will do the same. God bless everyone.

I get it you were bullied in school but no need to take it out on me on the board. I am only trying to make convesation just like you are and am not trying to hurt any feelings or get you or anyone upset. Sorry for offending you but you have no authority to tell anybody not to post. I mean wasnt like 100 posts ago and you were defending Crean and now you are ridiculing him.Seems to me you are only trying to pick argument and I forgive you and please stop hating on me for every comment I make because you dont like my choice of words or even my opinion. I respect everyone and I do like to learn about the history of the game but you and other have discharged and drained me from wanting to learn anything about cbb.

You lost me here.

What is Tommy goes on a big time run in the NIT and wins it? Will Freddy call that a big success and get out his famous extension pen? Now the chances of this happening are probably slim and none but a scary thought given how Fred loves using his extension pen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT